Part 1: Tell me Again, about how it hurts

Kaminari POV

I was walking back to the dorms after class one day. Mina had walked back with the girls and Kiri went with Bakugo. And Sero had detention. I turned a corner and started to hear someone crying. "Hello?" I asked.

"Go away! I'm fine!" a voice responded. I went to find who it was, the sounded like the person crying.

I turned a corner and sae him. He had purple hair and eyes, wasn't he the guy from the sports festival? He was really good. Before I could stop myself, I ran over to him.

"Hey are you alright?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He flinched away, moving away from me.

"What do you want? Come to tell me how I'm a villain like everyone else!" he yelled. I shook my head.

"I heard someone crying, I wanted to know what was wrong," I sat down in front of him. "What's wrong?"

"Why should you care? You're some kid from 1-A with no troubles about being a hero," he growled.

"One, I don't know if I'm smart enough to stay in 1-A. Two, why shouldn't I care? You were crying, I wanted to make sure you were ok," I said.

"Whatever. I'm going, home. See you nerd," he grabbed his bag and left.

It took me awhile to shake him from my memory. Actually, I never did. Why was he crying? Why did he ask me if I was gonna call him a villain? He was cute.... Woah there Denki, try not to do that. Remeber what happened last time we tried letting people know?

I watched Azaiwa caterpillar into class. Same as always, though this time someone was behind him. Isn't that the boy from a few days ago? He was really pretty, I think most of the girls noticed too. Which made me far annoyed then it should've.

"This is our new student Hitoshi Shinso. Shinso go take a seat next to Kaminari," Azaiwa pointed back at me and I waved him over. "Anyway, I decided to give you a free day. Do whatever you want, just don't wake me up."

I turned to talk to Shinso. He never told me why he was crying. "Hi! Nice to see you again!" I smiled. He looked at me like I was stupid and went back to his note book.

"Kaminari!" I heard Sero say. We had been dating for a few months, and he was nice, but I still only saw him as a friend.

"Hey Sero!" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I heard Shinso growl. "What's up dude?"

"Nothing. You guys are just being loud," he got up and went to the other side of the classroom.

Word count: 460