Part 3: I'm guessing that I've grown horns

Shinso POV

"Can't you leave me alone! I'm not even in your class anymore!" I screamed at my old classmates. The people in 1-C never really liked me, I guess it showed when I talked to them.

"Cause you're a villain! How'd you even get into 1-A?" she screamed, laughing.

"Hey Shinso! The party's in twenty minutes if you wanna start walking down with...me... Hi my name's Kaminari!" he waved.

"What kind of lame party would you be invited to Shinso? One for future villains?" she snickered.

"No? It's for us and some of our friends in 1-A! Why would it be for villains?" Kaminari asked as confused as ever.

"Because brainwasher's gonna be there!" she yelled. She spat at me and walked away.

"What's with her? Your quirk is pretty cool," Kaminari said. "Come on we've got to go! This is gonna be super fun!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to Kirishima's dorm.

It was a few more people then just Kaminari's friends. Yaourozo was there as well as Midoriya and Todoroki. Yaourozo had Jiro on her lap and Todoroki had Midoriya on his. Bakugo was oddly enough on Kirishima's. Kaminari skipped over to Sero and sat down next him.

"Ok, who wants to play truth or dare!" Mina more of commanded. I stayed near the door. Most people agreed to the game. "Ok, Shinso truth or dare?"

"Dare," I shrugged.

"Let Kaminari flirt with you," she smirked.

"Absolutely not," I said. I felt like my face was heating up.

"Oh, Shinso why ya blushing?" Jirou teased.

"I said dare not truth Jirou. And fine," I stiffened trying my hardest not to blush again. Kaminari seemed a little uncomfortable too. And Sero was staring daggers at me, but nonetheless Kaminari got up and hopped over to me.

"Shinso, could you use your quirk on me?" Kaminari asked leaning close to my face.

"I wouldn't in front of your boyfriend Kaminari," I leaned closer to his ear. "But maybe later," Denki started to blush bright red.

"Alright, I think you can stop!" Sero yelled. He ran up and grabbed Denki away by the hand, pulling him onto the bad.

"Ah, Sero you hand to go and ruin my fun," I joked.

"I'm not a big fan of your fun," Sero growled.

"Isn't that a shame. Jirou, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," she smirked.

"Kiss Yaoyorozu."

"Oh no, I-I meant truth," she blushed.

"Kyoka, you are sitting on my lap. We've been dating for three months," Yaoyorozu laughed. Jirou blushed his her face in the crook of the taller's neck.

"Fine, but only cause your laugh is pretty," Jirou gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned to Denki. "Truth or dare pikachu?"

"Hmmm, truth!" he said clapping his hands together.

"If you and Shinso drank the love potion, and it didn't effect you two, then you must have already liked each other," Jirou smirked, Kaminari's face started to go red. "Being seconds after Todo and Mido are acting like a couple after drinking it."

"What do you mean? I haven't been affected at all. And neither has Shinso," he rubbed the back of his neck trying to hide his blushing face. "So maybe Midoriya and Todoroki are just using it to act like a couple!"

Good excuse I guess.

"Sure," Jirou purred. Midoriya was blushing profusely.

Do I like pikachu? I thought to myself. And I thought no, I wouldn't do that. But I guess I'll never be sure, because Sero is a tad jealous. (If you get the quote, you're a good person. But you've got like six mental illnesses.)

"Alright, this I getting boring, let's play seven minutes in heaven!" Mina said, oh good. More opportunity to make Sero hate me.

"Sounds fun!" Kaminari jumpped off the bed and sat next to Jirou and Momo. I walked over to Momo, knowing Sero will probably sit next to Pikachu.

"I'm getting tired. I'm heading out, come on Denki," Sero said. Well, I wasn't expecting that.

"Huh? No, this is gonna be fun! You can go, but I wanna stay," well I'll be damned. (Well I'll be daamned, Hamilton's on your side.)

"Well, fine. See you guys tomorrow," Sero waved and left. Kaminari got up and sat next to me. Well I'll be damned, again.

"Alrighty, let's make this a bit more interesting," Mina said grabbing some cups, and an empty bottle. "So, alcohol is an acid," the pink girl grinned.

"Mina, we're kids, we shouldn't be drinking," Momo said concerned. Such a buzz kill.

"Come on Yao-Momo! It'll be fun!" Kaminari complained.

"Come on Momo," Jirou asked needingly.

"Mm, o-ok," Momo sighed, "but only because you asked."

"What a simp, Yaoyrozo," I joked.

Word count: 795