Part 2: being awfully loud, for an introvert

Shinso POV

I walked into the dorms and went to finish putting everything in my room. All I had left was my box of sketch books. I noticed a few glasses of some, werid pink liquid.

"Hey Shinso!" Kaminari ran up to me waving. Always so damn loud. He took one look at the drink and chugged it. "How are you? You should try this drink. It's really good!"

"I'm alright. And fine, I guess," I took a sip of the drink and put it back on the table. "I've got to finish unpacking. See you later dork," I keep walking to my dorm room.

"Hey, since when are you so nice?" Kaminari laughed, following behind me. He wasn't as annoying as I thought he would be.

"What? I've never been nice," I joked. He giggled, and hey, it was pretty alright. I'm going to ignore the hell out of that feeling.

"So what's your quirk? I bet it super cool!" the one question I didn't want to be asked. I sighed and stiffened.

"I can control anyone's mind if they answer a question I ask," I looked back at him. "Anymore dumb questions?"

"Can you try it on me?" he asked...what? I stopped in my tracks, I turned around and gave me a shit eating grin.

"What was that?" I asked as he cocked an eyebrow. I watched him slowly blushed, I chuckled and went back to getting to my dorm.

"Hold on! I was just joking. How was your first day?" he asked, running back up to my side.

"It was good. Met a cute blond, how are you?" I replied.

"Well I had a great day! Thanks for asking Shinso, Sero gave me a kiss, but it was right after he ate string cheese and she breath was gross," he scrunched his nose up at that.

"Oh you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah! Sero is pretty great. A lot more of a friend though," he leaned forward, then almost fell over. "Oh speaking of Sero, our friends are planning a party for tonight! You should come with me!" he has a boyfriend? Maybe 1-A isn't so bad.

"Kaminari! Did you drink the drink on the table?" Iida ran up to us, being trailed by Sero.

"Yeah, why?" he said confused.

"That was a love potion! Who was the first person you saw after you did?" Iida shook me slightly.

"It was Shinso. He drank some too," Kaminari shrugged.

"Were the two of you the first person you saw?" Iida said frantically. I nodded. "Ok, since nothing for you guys has changed. I think it'll be ok if the others drink it."

"Ok, was it an experiment or something?" I asked.

"Of sorts. Midoriya, you guys can drink it!" Iida screamed back down the hall. I saw Todoroki and Midoriya standing at the table.

"Anyway, there's gonna be a party today with me and the rest of the bakusquade. You wanna come with me? I think we're gonna do some karaoke," he beamed.

"Ok with me, come pick me up before it starts if you would," I said. "I've really got to finish unpacking. See ya dork," I waved him off and walked into my room.

"I'm not a dork! Bye Shinso!" he said as he skipped away.

He's not so annoying.

Word count: 545
Thanks for reading dorks.