Chapter 1

Lara Jean's POV:
'It's only 3 months Covey, then I'll get to see you,' Peter said wrapping his arm around me. 'I know..'I muttered. ' Come on we have to go before traffic gets bad!'my dad shouted from the car.'Love you Covey,' he whispered. 'Love you more.' I then reluctantly removed my arms around and ran towards the car, tears already threatening to come pouring out.
Three hours later ~
'We're here,' my dad said, snapping me out out of my trance. 'Thanks dad, I'll see you soon.' I said. We then hugged for a bit and I gathered up my luggage and went to the front office. 'My name is Lara jean song Covey, and I want to know my dorm number please.' I told the girl who was sitting in front of the computer. 'Dorm 151.' She said after a while. 'Thanks.' I quickly found my dorm and I noticed the door was already opened. ' Here we go,' I took a deep breath and went inside.
My roommate's name is Olivia though she asked me to call her liv, she said Olivia makes her feel old. We became friends really quickly. She is like Chris in lots of ways. 'Pleaseeee LJ,' she begged. There is going to be a mixer tonight and she has been begging me to go with her for 30 min. 'Ok fine,' I sighed, giving up. 'Yay!' She exclaimed. 'Be ready in 30.' I then walked to my closet and picked out a crop top and some jeans

' I then walked to my closet and picked out a crop top and some jeans

Then I met Liv at our door. 'You clean up nice,'she says.'Lets's go.'

Author's note: I know this is really short but I'm honestly not sure where this is heading right now. I'm not even sure if I'm going to continue writing this but I'm really bored because of the corona virus. Sooooo if there is not really that many views I'm gonna stop writing this book. I'm not quite sure yet. But until next time ( I guess )