Chapter 3

I sat on my bed, reading my book with a glum expression on my face. Then the dorm room opened, 'hey roomie, I brought a friend who is visiting, her name is Irene.' 'Hi!' 'Hi Lara Jean right? I've heard a lot about you.' Irene said shaking my hand. 'But I never told you that much about my roomie,' Liv said confused. 'Oh, Peter talks about her a lot.' 'You know Peter?' I asked, bolting from my bed. ' ya, he's my boyfriend's teammate.' 'Can you please give me a ride to the game?' I begged her. 'Sure, but we need to leave in like 10 minutes.' I quickly rushed into the bathroom and threw on Peter's old jersey and some leggings. I put on some mascara and a touch of lipgloss. 'Done!' 'Wow you get ready fast, let's go!'

Me and Irene got along well, we chatted all the way to UVA. When we got there, it was just in time for the game. 'My friends saved me a spot to watch the game, want to join us?'Irene asked, parking the car. 'Sure, thanks!' I got to meet her friends which are all the girlfriends (except for one) from the lacrosse team. We only had a few minutes to chat when the game begin. I don't know much about lacrosse so I was pretty bored for most of the game. When the game ended, UVA won by 2 points with peter scoring the last two goals. He and his team walked backed to the changing room, cheerleaders trying to catch his attention but he ignored them all. 'go get your man,' Allie , one of the girls said. I then got to the side of the bleachers just when the team was walking towards it. Then I said the words I was dying to say all the day, 'Miss me Kavinsky?'