Chapter 8

Lara Jean's POV:
I ran out of the house tears streaming down my face. I knew I hurt him but I had to this, Peter's right though. I have changed. The innocent, pure Lara Jean was gone. I'm now known as the bad ass chick, captain of the cheer squad. I broke down in front of the steps and pulled out my phone, I needed someone to talk to, someone who would listen to me. 'Oliver, I need you..,' I whispered as soon as I heard the call went through. 'Meet me at the usual bar,' he quickly answered. I wiped me eyes which are now red from crying. Luckily now that I have a reputation, I have vehicles in the places I knew I would go. You may be wondering where I got all the money, well that's a story for another day. I walked down one street and took a left to an alleyway, I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to the bar where I first talked and bonded with Oliver. When I walked in he was already waiting for me. 'LJ...' he stood up and quickly hugged me. 'Are you ok?' He asked me. I then explained everything to him. 'It's fine LJ, as much as I hate to admit this- Peter's known for being protective over the people he loves. He'll come to his senses soon.' 'Thanks Olli,' I said, using his nickname that he hates to most. 'I told you not to call me that,' he grunted. I giggled. 'Now that's the LJ I know.' Then I ordered a bottle of whiskey. 'Let's get drunk tonight.' I smirked. 'Your wish, my command,' he smirked.  We drowned ourselves in alcohol that night, we didn't think, we just drink. Soon enough we got so drunk that we didn't even know what we were doing, but I thought- am I falling in love with Oliver Walker?

Author's note: I have no idea if this was good enough cuz I have to go off the internet for about a week so I just rushed through this. Well have a good day/night!