baby ♡→ jikook

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

t h e m e :  FLUFF 

s h i p :  JIKOOK

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

jungkook, a little, grows jealous of the attention his boyfriend jimin
gives his best friend. jimin then makes sure his baby feels loved and taken care of.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

it's been 2 hours.

2 hours since he's been sitting on the floor, tucked into the corner of the room, a big pout stuck on his face. his eyes have been on the two men giggling on his bed, tickling each other and laughing out loud at inside jokes that he couldn't understand. he felt left out. jungkook was feeling a tad bit too petulant and grumpy, glare digging into taehyung's back. (who according to jungkook, has been doing nothing but sticking himself to his boyfriend, when jimin wasn't even his!)

what's worse is, jimin didn't even mind! or barely even noticed! jungkook thought he was the only one who could put his hands all over him like what taehyung was doing. . . turns out he was wrong. it's like he wasn't even there. after all, all jimin does is hang around taehyung. taehyung here and taehyung that.

god, when will it ever end?

jeongguk understands that the two are the closest of friends, inseperable soulmates who need each other almost 24/7. but the time they spend with each other was almost too much-- he feels that the time isn't long until jimin forgets that jeongguk was HIS boyfriend at this point. but of course, he had no bad intentions, as taehyung was his very close friend too. he didn't wanna deprive jimin of his freedom.

but. . . he needed attention from his boyfriend too.

especially when he was a little.

he's been wanting to slip he really does, he even attempted to play with his stuffed animals and fit into his pretty pastel skirts, but without jimin around it didn't feel right. koo wanted to color dazzling princesses with his boyfriend, not a rabbit-shaped cushion that couldn't even speak!

he misses when min would tuck him into bed and cuddle with him until the sun rises-- or when they would binge watch studio ghibli films with buttered popcorn in their hands, giggling like teenagers. despite being over 20 years old. they both enjoyed it. a lot.

but with his energetic hyung around, his boyfriend's attention span was quickly diverted, away from jeongguk's smiles and whines for jimin to play with him. maybe he wasn't interesting anymore. maybe jimin would rather hangout with his best friend than waste any caring for his boyfriend who calls him "hyungie."

with these thoughts in mind, jungkook feels his lip trembling, a warning that he was a second away from breaking down-- which he much rather not happen, especially with the two other males in the room. but knowing his stubborn personality he can't help it-- the little in him deprived and wailing for attention.  

the dam soon breaks, large tears spilling from his eyes and soon helpless whimpers are heard in the room, startling the two males lying on the bed. their goofy grins are wiped off their faces once they realize what was happening.

jimin's the first one to jolt up, quickly pushing taehyung away from his grip with no hesitation. he's falling unto his knees to gather jungkook's face into his palms, worry etched unto his features.

"baby? koo, my baby what's wrong?"

jungkook sniffles, and taehyung senses that he wasn't supposed to be intruding into the two lovers' business-- silently leaving and shutting the door behind him.

wow, jungkook loves taehyung, but right now, he was VERY much grateful that he was gone.

"koo? are you alright?"

jungkook snaps back into reality, his cheeks still stained with tears and nose red. "daddy?"

jimin kisses his forehead, wiping the remnants of his crying with his thumbs. "yes sweetheart?"

"do you love me? d-do you love gukkie?"

if jimin was shocked, that would be an understatement.

"god sweets of course i do! daddy loves his princess so so, much. he pinky promises."

jimin could make out the tiniest bit of a smile forming on his baby's face, heart fluttering at the sight. "but. . . what made you ask koo?" jungkook jolts, cheeks a deep crimson. he replies, "you've been hanging out with taetae hyung a lot. . . do you not miss me?"

at the words, guilt is flooding jimin's senses. "o-oh god, i'm so so so sorry baby-- minnie didn't mean to make you feel so alone and neglected--!" he's shut up with a kiss, koo's little fists bunched up in his hoodie. jimin kisses back, meshing his with the younger's.

once they pull away, their lips are both pink and swollen, red dusting their cheeks. "i-it's okay minnie, i understand, y-you're here now, after all!"

god, jimin's baby was so precious.

"but you promise, you have to watch spirited away AND buy me a seal plushie!"

jimin grins.

"anything for you, angel."

•••

* all moodboards are mine, credits to owners of the images used. 👉👈