fairy dust 💞 namkook (1)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

🍰🍡🍥 ship ; namkook

🍒🍓🍑 theme ; fluff, angst

* mythical setting !!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

namjoon runs away from his abusive father, and stumbles deep into the woods, with nowhere to go. little does he know how much magic and  secrets are hidden deep inside, such as the prettiest boy he's ever seen that he stumbles upon.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

warning: curse words, abuse, homophobia, triggering content.

"you're fucking useless! why can't you do anything right you stupid fag!"

namjoon whimpers at the words, his round spectacles slipping off his nose, vision blurry from his tears. he's curled into the corner of the room, looking as small as a mouse, his father's tall physique towering over him. the leather belt tight in the older man's tight grip, veins appearing from his arms.

namjoon is shaking, the hurtful things his father was saying hurting his feelings badly. man cursing like a sailor, pricking his innocent ears.

"a fucking nerd, that's what my son is. can't do anything right, can't even be a fucking man. do you know what a man is, kim namjoon?"

the latter flinches when the man leans down to meet his eyes, his shaking frame becoming more prominent. the rage swimming in his father's dark eyes meets his, more tears escaping and running down his cheeks. the elder scoffs, shaking his head in disappointment.

he continues, "of course the fuck you don't. all you're good for is reading stupid books and picking flowers from the garden because you think they're so pretty, huh? is that right namjoonie? you think little blooming roses and white daisies are so fucking adorable, huh? and yet you have the audacity to call yourself a man? fucking hell, namjoon."

namjoon pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, his tears unabling him to say anything to save the least bit of his sanity that his father already managed to crush. he whimpers, gripping his knees close to his chest. his father scoffs once again, fixing his posture and turning his back on namjoon. he pulls out a lighter and a cig from his backpocket, lighting the cigarette that he put between his lips. the disgusting smell of smoke enters namjoon's nose, making him cringe at one of the scents he despised the most. 

his father drags out the smoke, saying, "i raised you to be a man like me namjoon, doing man's work- using the tractor and using your bare hands in doing things - gain those goddamn muscles. not stay inside and lock yourself inside your room reading about useless information about digusting insects and mythical creatures. are you fucking crazy? you think fairies exist? pathetic. i don't recall teaching you to act like a fucking woman, kim. you're a disgrace. do you hear me? kim namjoon ANSWER your father!"