Deep Confusion

>Baz<

This was dreadful. Baz couldn't move and he was greatly conflicted. A sleeping Snow was holding his waist and pushing his face into Baz's neck. Baz wriggled out of his grasp and was sitting on the end of Snow's, his, he looked around the room noticing only one bed placed in the center, their bed when he stirred. Baz's body went rigid.

"Mornin'." Snow muttered in a hoarse voice. He rose from the mattress, the blankets falling around his hips. He planted a soft kiss on Baz's neck. Baz was experiencing great disorientation. He nearly fell out of bed.

"What are you playing at Snow.", Baz sneered, "Where are we?". Baz's head ached, it felt like someone was jabbing the inside of his skull. Simon seemed to fully wake up promptly.

"Baz, love, what are you talking about?", There was concern laced throughout Simon's features that was too genuine for Baz. Too real. The throbbing inside Baz's head was unrelenting, he slanted over and gripped the edge of the bed. His resolve was weakened, he didn't push Simon away when he grabbed his elbow to steady him. He gently pushed Baz back onto the bed and sat down next to him, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Is there anything I can do? I can-" Snow looked so eager to help. Baz was still trying to wrap his head around it.

"Just pass me my wand, Snow", Baz let out through gritted teeth. Simon leaned over and grabbed it from the bedside table. Baz thought quickly about what would help his ailment and uttered Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. The pain was still there but it was numbed.

"Snow, can you explain what exactly is going on here?", Snow's face seemed to fall at the use of his last name. Baz did like to agitated Snow, he liked seeing him mad, but sad was not a favorite of his favorites.

"Baz, I'd like to know too. We were fine last night, did I uh...upset you?" Something about that sentence seemed to make something click in Baz's head. This wasn't real, it couldn't have been. Domestic Snow was an unattainable dream that Baz had learned to suppress in his fifth year. You don't go to sleep with an enemy and wake up wrapped in their arms in a cozy looking bedroom you've never seen in your entire life. But it felt real...as real as it could.

"Would breakfast help?" Snow asked sheepishly. Of course, his plan to help would include eating. Maybe being someplace other than in that bedroom would be helpful. Baz just gave him an aloof nod and made his way out of the room.

>Simon<

What the fuck. Watching himself hold Baz was never something Simon Snow thought he would ever do. He really should have read that spell more than once..or really have read it at all. He was expecting to see a scene of his death or at least Baz plotting his death, not himself calling Baz 'love'. He followed his clone out the door.

>Baz<

Snow handed Baz a cup of tea, made suspiciously exactly how he likes it.

"Baz, are you going to tell me what I did wrong? 'M sorry, whatever it was." Baz was thinking of a reply. Baz finally decided to just play along with whatever this was until he could figure out what he could do to get out of it. Maybe getting positive attention from Snow was also a bonus. Letting his stares linger because Snow was doing the same.

"It was just a bad dream, I was a little disoriented." Baz said, taking a careful sip of his tea so as to not let his fangs come out. Snow pushed a scone on a plate his way. He seemed to take notice that Baz was eyeing the scone cautiously.

"Baz, you know I don't care about the damn fangs, just eat please." Snow pleaded. That sent a shock down his spine. Baz was tired and confused and in pain. His cool, steel walls closed around him. He couldn't sit here and play pretend. He pushed the plate away and shuffled back into the room he had woken up in. Faux Simon took this as a sign he wasn't going to get anywhere.  Baz could hear him in the sitting room, frantically speaking to who he could only assume was Bunce. 

"Pen, it's like we're back at Watford! He refuses to call me Simon. No Pen, I didn't eat all the scones and I think it's something bigger than that. I'm really worried. No-", Baz head continued to pound.  He crawled into not-his-bed and shoved his head down firmly into the pillows. He closed his eyes, and to his shock and relief, he was back at Watford. A room with two beds. Space between him and Snow.