00

"Mum I'm going to Kasey's house" I yell from my room

I grab my guitar and walk down stairs to see her already making her way to the door. But of course she won't look at me.

"Okay I have to go to work I won't be back till late love you Jason"

With that she's out the door. So I'm Jason and yes I an a girl. I'm 18. My father is a doctor and my mother is a lawyer. I'm a only child but I have a best friend named Kasey. I keep my singing and guitar playing a secret. When they did find out they said I was waisting my life and to throw it away. So I keep it a secret. Kasey knows and knows I use her as a excuse to play. I've been playing on the streets since I was 16. Singing forever I learned how to play when I was 13. I live in Manchester. That's in the UK if you didn't know.

I pull a beanie on my head and start to walk to the theater. Its always a busy street. Finally getting there a lot of people pass me. I open my guitar case and pull my guitar out. I wrap the strap around me and run my fingers over the ying yang sign. I sit on a step and take a deep breath and begin playing.

Come on skinny love,

Just last year pour a little salt,

We were never here

My,my,my,my,my,my,my,my

Staring at the sink of blood and crashed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all

Cut out all the ropes and let me fall

My,my,my,my,my,my,my,my

Right at this moment this orders tall

And I told you to be patient

And I told you to be fine

And I told you to be balanced

And I told you to be kind