01

"You can't win a war without scars. But never let the scars take you away from your victory. So be proud of the scars. one day you will win the war..."
_______________________________

It was nine and I still haven't moved from my spot. I just watched my videos and waited for Kase to finish her stuff. The music blasting next to me made me wanna get up and dance. But no I didnt I stayed in my spot humming along with the words that I know to well. I glance down at the clock on the computer screen and see that it says 9:20. I may as well wash my naked face and put on my normal day things.

"Kase Love, are my clothes still in the drawer or did you clean them" I yell

"The drawer" she yelled back

I stood up and walked to the drawer pulling it open to see it filled with clothes I've left over here. I grab some black skinnies and a white button up with a black tank top. Yes I chose black and white which my closet mostly was beside the color pink or red some flower prints but I was simple. I pulled my black fedora out and my black boots. Which Kasey likes to call witch boots. Because of the thick heel and thick bottom. How the part that touches the ground looked like what a top of sand Castile. But to be honest they are just the heel version of the black Tims. I pulled on everything

"Oh my car smells like chocolate" me and Kasey say at the same time

The thing that brought us together well she one of those girls in my sixth year(grade) that was just like me. Expect she never dies her hair. Its the same dark color it has always been. While mines on the other hand was a mint green color. Like the ice cream. Its been this way for about what a couple of months and I love it. But it was a mistake I was trying some blue color but I got this color and I love it.

I walk into the bathroom with Kasey where she is typing away on her phone. She looks up at me and smiles. I look at her face and start to laugh. I hunch over holding the bathroom counter and laugh so hard that tears start to come out. So hard that I can't breath.

"What is it?" She asks

"Are you having some type of attack" she asks

I look up at her again tears in my eyes and laugh again. A wide smile spread across my face. I drop to the floor and look at her holding my tummy. Her head cocked to the side and her eyebrow raised

"Jas tell me what's wrong"

I point at her and take a long breath.

"Half of your face is naked the other half done I just don't understand. Do you always get ready like this? Is this why you don't want be to see you"

She rushes to look at her self and she smiles.

"I was seeing if the look was working so I'm just going to finish it now"

I just couldn't stop looking at the half done face. One cheek with light blush. One eye with a natural color eye shadow. Half a lip with a natural lipstick and the other side with red. She just was crazy. One eye with bold eyelashes and thin eyeliner. She turned to me and waves her hand over her half face thats done. Plus to had her eyebrow that was thick but not to thick. Plucked by the old lady down town.