WARNING

Warning: This story contains harsh or R-18 scenes that are not appropriate for minor readers. Sa mga mambabasa rin na hindi kaya ang mararahas na patayan at murahan, please don't continue any further. Please read at your own risk if you want to continue.

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction simply out of the author's creative imagination. All characters are only invention and does not have any relation to those having the same name outside the book. Due to the reason of making it more realistic, businesses, locations, some infrastructures, and organizations that exist in real life are used in a way of purely fiction.

Copyright © 2020 by E. Vil
All rights reserved

This book is published only in Wattpad. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime

Note: I've published this book way back 2013 and deleted it around 2017. Now, I am publishing it again but with major changes specifically the characters. I am changing most of the names of the main characters for privacy matters ( because in the old book some of the main characters actually exist in real life) and also their age. Major changes in the plot and early chapters are also done. Rest assured typos and grammatical errors are lessened compared to the old book. Again, lessened lang so meron pa rin po.

Iyon lang po. Salamat.

Welcome and enjoy the journey along with the characters. Let the outbreak begin.