i met him.

⚠️ WARNING: ianowt (i am not okay with this) spoilers in this chapter!!! ⚠️

•••

"hey, I'm coming over."
seen at 9:24pm.

~

millie arrived, an uber dropping her off since paige borrowed her car to play music in on the way to the restaurant tonight because their parents didn't listen to the type of music she did, and she took ava along with her as the same goes for her.

when she got out, she saw an unfamiliar black car in the driveway. she didn't really acknowledge it, knocking a few times before someone opened the door. it wasn't noah. it was another boy; dark curls, a freckled face, good cheekbones, a sharp jawline and dreamy obsidian eyes.

he was so mesmerising and not like any boy she's ever seen before.

"hey, um... is noah home?"

"hi sweets, you his girlfriend?" he said, brushing the tiredness of his face with a slight smirk.

"n-no i was just-"

"relax haha, come in. i didn't think noah could be capable of getting a girlfriend anyway. i think he's asleep upstairs, want me to get him up?"

she took a breath to calm herself "uh.. okay please." she mumbled as she walked into the cozy home, her favourite scent lingering in the warm air.

"wait, who are you?"

"on of noah's friends. you?"

"o-okay.. i'm millie, also one of noah's friends." now she was stuttering like an idiot, unable to take her eyes off the guy.

"ahh i see... noah told me about you, short, pretty brunette who has a great taste in scents."

she couldn't help but blush. his voice, the way his hair bounced around while he spoke. he was so...beautiful.

millie, what are you doing?! stop acting like a shy little girl that just saw her crush walk past and now she can't control herself!

"yeah... sounds like me..?"

his lanky body leaned on the stairs while she spoke.

"i like your accent."

"thank you, i'm from the UK so.."

"hmm interesting, anyway crumpet, i'll go get him for ya."

"okay, thanks..." she muttered, laughing, almost sure he didn't hear as he jogged up the stairs, more awake then before now another girl was in the house.

also, crumpet? really? she understood that he liked her accent but that was kind of cute and funny, because he was mocking her.

....

"hey. heyyyy wake up. noah, you have a guest!" he whisper-yelled, forcing him out of bed.

noah groaned, "okay okay jeez one sec. who is it?"

"oh the girl who bought you that nice candle, millie?" a small smirk was plastered on his face, remembering her cute voice.