Chapter 4

I spent most of my night stalking him from Madison's phone. And I found out this guy is fucking popular. He's friends with all the popular seniors and some guys from colleges. He's pretty intimidating.

Also, I found out that today he came back from a vacation with his friends in Greece. Which explains the huge hickey on his neck.

Oh my god. How he was standing next to me with his long neck and jawline looking like a fucking model. He was smoking and it was the most attractive thing that I saw. Every time he takes a sip of the cigarette and lets out the smokes from his mouth while tilting his head up making his jawline pop and his neck look even longer. I just wanted to lick it.

Wow, wow, wow. What is wrong with me, I should chill just chill.

I turn Madison's phone off and go to sleep hoping deep down that I'll find him requesting to add me on instagram.

I woke next to Madison and see her on her phone. She smiles at me " did you dream about anyone specific?" I just smile and turn around to check my phone. And the first thing  I check is instagram... nothing.

I'm kinda sad actually. I could just ask Madison to see if he saw the story but I just don't want to make a big deal out of the situation. Maybe I should just forget him. Maybe he was just bored yesterday. I don't know just I-

"Everybody left by the way" Madison says snapping me out of my thoughts

"What? What time is it?" I say really confused. It's 3:30PM, wow. "Ouf, do you want to eat breakfast or lunch I don't know"

"Yeah I'll drink some coffee because Kyle is coming to pick me up in a little bit" Kyle is a guy she's been talking to. He's really not her type I don't why she's hung up on him. But she's happy so that's all it matters actually.

We went to the kitchen to prepare some "breakfast" and she's talking to me about how she's so exited for her senior year. And that's when I realized she'll be leaving sooner than I thought which brings me down a little.

"Why the long face?" She says

"I just realized you're leaving soon" I say while looking at the coffee machine. She just comes and hugs me really tight. It's so weird how I can hate this girl but at the same time I can't live without her. She's like my sister.

After chatting for a little bit. Kyle texts her that he's outside. She gives me a hug and leaves.

Although I woke up at 3pm I'm still tired. I go up to my bedroom and open my mac to watch something on Netflix. And I keep checking my phone every 2 seconds. Still nothing. The house is empty my mom and dad are out of town and my brothers slept over at their friends house.

I love being alone it doesn't bother me at all. My grandparents live in Santa Monica so my parents always try to visit them every 2 or 3 weeks because it's a 3 hours drive from Coronado. They are always worried that if I'm alone and sad because my brothers are always out. But I always have to explain to them that it's fine and I enjoy staying alone actually.

I fell asleep again. I'm really tired. Yesterday I woke up at 7. I had my final exams then went to the beach then to a party. It was exhausting but fun.

I woke up to my brother Patrick the middle child entering my room I could tell he was trying to be quiet. But I woke up so he failed.

"Hey how was it yesterday?" He says

"It was good. You?"

"Yeah fine we slept at Jordan's beach house" Jordan is my brother's best friend he's so hot I always had a crush on him but there's literally 5 years between us so no.

"Oh nice! Where's Sam?" I ask him, sam is my oldest brother.

"He's taking a shower, I'm in my room if you need anything"He says and leave

"Do you want to go get some food!" He screams from the hall

"Yeah! But not now!" I scream and hear the bang of his door being shut.

I look around it's 6pm. The day passed by so quickly. I check my phone and my heart skipped a beat for a moment when I say "Aron Piper requested to follow you" I started jumping out of joy and got all exited. I screenshoted and sent it directly to Marla, Cheryl and Madison. And they all responded with caps lock message screaming. We're pathetic.

I accepted and followed back and waited for him to message me.