Chapter 39

Note :
Hey guys it's been 2 years I know I'm really sorry. Let me update you a bit. I finished school I'm in college right now. I was writing this story when I was still in school and really young then Corona happened and I got really uninspired. After a while I wanted to continue writing it but I forgot my password to my account and just gave up. A few days ago I trued to log in and it worked out so now I'm back !

I reread the story and omg the grammar mistakes😭. But I saw all your comments and it made me so happy and I felt really bad to not continue it because I used to hate it when Wattpad writers did this so I'm going to continue it.

Now there's a few things I'm gonna modify :
- Haley has one best friend in her grade and it's Taylor. I included so many side characters and I don't see the point of it anymore.
- She also has her childhood best friend who is also her neighbor. Her name is Marla she's a year older than her so in Aron's class.

<nothing really changed i just removed a few characters >

Thank you so much for all the love and support on this story it really means a lot💕 i hope you're not mad at me lol. and i hope you enjoy the rest of this story ly all xx

**

I woke up the next day and go straight to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and noticed all the red marks on my chest I smile at myself and remember I will beautiful evening. I take a quick shower and put on my clothes and head downstairs for breakfast.

My mom drops me off at school. I go into the hallway and see Taylor sitting on a bench outside from the glass door. I go up to her she greets me with her beautiful smile. She's so pretty I don't know how not all the boys in our school are in love with her. She's so nice and has an amazing personality and is so kind to everyone. We always stay together we're not popular but we're not losers we just stay on our own and are nice to everyone.

We talk about books all the time. I gave her a book that she is reading now and we were discussing it. We were sitting on a bench at the end of the school field so we can see everyone. I used to look every little to see if Aron was around. I know I can't talk to him even if I see him but I just wanted to at least know that he was here.

Yesterday was amazing. I didn't imagine that our reunion will be this smooth and easy. I don't know why I was convinced that he didn't care about me anymore and it would be really awkward between us. But it was everything expect that.

Taylor and I are always talking about lovers in books and how if we ever get to experience something like that. And honestly I feel like i'm experiencing what every writer is talking about. How your lover never escapes your mind, how you're always happy around them, how you're smiling when they touch you and how you just can't imagine your life without them. I'm falling deeply for him and it scares me. I hate that we have to keep this a secret and that I can't run towards him every time I see him but I got to respect that he wants to keep this private.

I feel a hand caress my shoulder I look up and see Marla. She hugs me so tightly " The neighborhood was empty without you! I missed you so much biitchhh." I laugh " I miss you too!" She says hi to Taylor and sit next to us. "Did you see our new break courtyard". I look ay her confused. "They built like a new courtyard for the last years on the rooftop we can put music and shit." Taylor starts rambling how it's so cool but I'm just thinking about how it's going to be so hard to go all day without seeing him. That's probably why I haven't seen him all day he went straight up there and is probably hanging out with his friends and his ... ex. Ugh I hate to know that she is in his friend group I'm not jealous but I just don't like it.

My thoughts are interrupted by Marla's loud greeting "Heyy Mike!!" I look up and see him. Aron. Standing there in our school uniform. The chemise's button open on his torso showing a sneak peek of his tanned muscled chest. I'm still sitting on the bench looking at him from down. He is also starring at me and smiles a little. I quickly look away and blush. This is so hard. I want to hug him kiss him tell him good morning. When I look back I see him looking away and smiling too. And this smile just made my whole day. They both walk away.

I look at Marla. "Who are those guys?" She looks at me and says "I can't believe you didn't recognize them. Do you not remember the party last summer? Aron literally kissed you." Taylor jumps from the bench and screams "He whatttt??" and looks at me with dreadful eyes. I laugh nervously "I was too drunk I don't even remember." They both look at me like I just said the lamest joke ever. "You don't even drink" commented Marla. "Anyway how do you know them?" I brush off the subject. "I don't my brother plays football with Mike so I saw him a lot this summer that's it. And these two come as a combo so out of politeness I said hello." she explains and I nod. "Mike is really hot." Taylor comments and we all laugh.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I see a text from Aron. "You look so good baby." I smile and then another one. " We have to come up with a sign or something or i'll be staring at you like a creep..." I laugh and lock my phone. My school is really annoying with their whole no cellphones policy so I don't want to get into any trouble.