Chapter 27

"Okay don't get scared but I have to remove my contacts before they dry in my eyes." I say from the bathroom.

I'm kinda self conscious about me with glasses because I never found ones that actually suits me. But right now with all this wine in my system I'm not even thinking about it.

He comes into the door and says "Wtf your finger is in your eyeball." I couldn't help but laugh, he's a baby.

I put my glasses on and turn dramatically to him and say "I know it's awful deal with it."

He comes close to me and places his hands on my waist and says "You look like a fucking hot secretary." He smirks. Wow wasn't expecting that.

My whole body froze and I get butterflies in my stomach and feel myself getting blushed. I decide to man up and I leaned in and kissed him.

He's caught by surprise but he quickly takes over the kiss. He picks me up from my waist and puts me on the sink not breaking the kiss. I wrap my legs around his waist and bring him closer to me.

I feel his lips forming into a smile. The alcohol in my body is making me very hot and horny. I feel the adrenaline all over my body. Take his shirt and removes it and I start kissing his neck and the back of his ear making him moan.

He takes my shirt and looks at me and I nod. He removes it and look at me for a second staring at my breasts. "You're so beautiful" he says. And I feel really confident, my breasts are pretty big that's something I appreciate in my body.

He grabs my ass and lifts me up the sink and starts kissing me again. He brings his head to one of my breasts and stars sucking on the outside making me moan. I hold onto his hair and enjoy his tongue on my bare skin.

"You like that?" He says in a raspy voice making me even more horny. "Mhm" I try and say. He takes me to the bedroom and throws me on the bed which is really hot. He crawls on top of me with a huge grin on his face and stars kissing every inch of my body.

He's making me feel so precious and confident right now. I decided to return the favor he gave me a few hours ago.

I place my legs around him and bring him closer to me and whisper in his ear "let me give you a goodbye gift." He smirks and kisses me on the lips really hard. He grabs me and put me on top of him.

"You're really bad." He says and I smile and start kissing his neck making my down to his torso kissing each abs and look at him at the same time. "You're killing me" he says out of breath.

When I arrive at the waistband of his jeans I unbutton them and remove his boxers. I see his huge  grown member. I've never done this before, without anything. I push those thoughts to the back of my mind and wrap my hand around it and start going up and down.

I go back to his mouth and start kissing him. I enter my tongue in his mouth and twirl it with his. I start unconsciously grinding on him and kissing him even harder. He grabs my breasts and starts massaging them while kissing me. I go even faster on his member and my breath is going as fast.

"I'm gonna cum." He says and starts massaging my breast even harder. Seconds after I feel a liquid on my hand.

"You're fucking amazing." He says and places a string of hair behind my ear. I feel so powerful right now. I sit on him and traces his abs and smile at him. And he's playing with my hair and caressing my cheeks.

"You're really pretty you know that?" He says out of nowhere. I roll my eyes and continue my motion.

"Hey I'm serious." He take my chin with his hand and makes me look at him. I place it on his torso making us inches away from each other.

"You're really pretty too." I say. He kisses my forehead.

"Let's get wash up." He says and smacks his hands on my thighs.

We get up and I clean my hands on the sink and look at myself in the mirror. My breasts are half out of my bra with several red marks on them. I just laugh at myself.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower" he says and gets completely naked.

"Aron!" I squeal and look the other way.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before."

I just start laughing out loud. This guys is fucking crazy.