Drunk-Five

As we all know Five drinks...a lot. Sometimes he just drinks a little to get his mind off things or just because he "needs" one. Other times he gets completely shit faced. And I'm not going to lie to you...it's pretty hilarious when he's drunk off his ass.

And if you're wondering, no I am not just rambling about how funny my best friend (and kinda a little bit (a lot) crush) is when he's drunk for no reason. The whole reason behind me saying this is because he is currently getting drunk off his teenage ass.

"Heyyyy (Y/N)?"

I look at him from behind the refrigerator doors, "Hmm?"

"Did you know...that we kind of single-handedly saved the enTirE world by ourselves?" he asks as he stumbles close to me.

I giggle at his voice crack, "Yes and we looked badass while we did it."

He gives me a lopsided grin as he tries to prop himself against the table but stumbles and almost hits the floor. "Damn straight we did."

"Speaking of straight, you don't even look like you can see straight much less walk straight."

He gives me a smirk, "I can see three of you and I quite like it."

"It sounds like we should get you to bed," I walk over towards him to try to help him upstairs but before I can, he spacial jumps behind me. I groan and turn to face him, not in the mood to play catch, "Five come on I don't feel like playing games with you right now."

Again he gives his stupid signature smirk and I see him disappear. I nearly jump out of my skin as I hear his voice whisper in my ear, "Are you sure about that, Love?"

I blush hard and narrow my eyes as I reach behind me to grab his arm. Once I do this, I feel the familiar yet unfamiliar pull of his spacial jump. Next thing I know I'm standing in the middle of his room, inches from the old drunk teenager. My hands are resting on his biceps and his are holding me by my waist. To say I wasn't a blushing mess would be a blatant lie.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like forever before I couldn't take the silence any longer, "Fi-," I never even got to finish his name before I felt his lips connect with mine. His lips were soft just like the kiss but there was the strong taste of alcohol on his lips that made me dizzy. He deepened the kiss once he knew I was okay with it and enjoying it. He moved one hand down to my hip and the other up to cup my cheek. I was in complete and utter bliss until-

"Hey, can I borro- OH MY GOD GUYS IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!! (Y/N) AND FIVE ARE MAKING OUT!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" Klaus squeals in excitement as Five and I jump apart. My face is absolutely beat red at this point and Five's face is as well, but for a completely different reason than mine.

"Klaus I swear to god if you don't start running now I'm gonna-," but Klaus was already gone, he'd heard enough and bolted down the hall screaming bloody murder.

Before Five ran/wobbled/teleported after him, he turned around and gave me a quick kiss. "We aren't finished," then he was gone too, chasing after the drug addict with impeccable timing. 

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Word count: 580