Sick-Five

"(Y/nnnnnnnnnnnn)," Five calls out from his room across the hall.

I groan in annoyance from my bed. "What do you want Five?"

"I think I'm dyinggggggg," he whines.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned again as I set my book down and rolled off my bed. "I swear Five Hargreeves if you don't have a good excuse for this I'm gonna-," I stop mid threat at the sight of Five swaddled up in his covers on his bed. I can't help but 'aw' at the sight.

"Why are you 'aw'ing at me? I'm dying over here," he says in congested annoyance as he tries to look mad but, unluckily for him, he sneezes quickly after. All it does is omit another 'aw' from the (y/h/c) girl. "Stop it! I'm dying! Show some respect!"

I laugh at the sick boy as I walk over and touch his forehead, "Five you aren't dying you just have a cold."

"Noooo, I'm dying. I'm sore, sneezing, congested, my nose is stuffed up, and I'm tired. I'm dying, (Y/n). I'm sorry to say this but you may have to say your goodbyes soon, I don't know how long I'm going to last."

At this, I snort as I sit on the bed beside him, "Stop being so overdramatic. I'll go get you some cold medicine and make you some soup. How does that sound?" I begin to stand up but a warm hand grasps my wrist.

"Noooo, stay with me till I die, please." I look back to see a pouting Five. He's damn cute and clingy when he's sick.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, but you're not dying." I walk over to the bed and lay down with him as he quickly pulls me towards him.

"Of course you would say that. You don't want me to die. You love me too much," he says as he sets his chin on top of my head.

Again I roll my eyes, "You're right, I do love you, you overdramatic grandpa."

"Shhhh don't ruin the few moments we have left together," he mumbles.

I shake my head and just decide to cuddle into him. It stays like this for a while, peaceful silence except for the quiet breathing of the congested boy who I lay with and his heartbeat. Soon I hear Five's breathing slow and I know that he's asleep. I smile and close my eyes, content.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

Word count: 404

This one was pretty short but I'm hoping to write a lot more since we are on this Corona isolation break. Let me know if you guys are liking these and what you want to see!