➸ one : when will her life begin?

( 001 )WHEN WILL HER LIFE BEGIN?❝ I WANT SEE THE FLOATING LIGHTS ❞

( 001 )
WHEN WILL HER LIFE BEGIN?
❝ I WANT SEE THE FLOATING LIGHTS ❞

THE WOODEN CLOCK NEXT TO RAPUNZEL'S BED STRUCK SEVEN O'CLOCK AND HER ALARM WENT OFF SIMULTANEOUSLY. Rapunzel groaned, slamming her hand on the handmade gift from her mother, reluctantly sitting up from her thin sheets of her bed, rubbing her eyes. She looks over to her side, noticing her pet chameleon Pascal was still resting peacefully, and it created Rapunzel's first smile of the day, motivating her to move out of her room and begin her day's work.

Still in her nightgown, the young girl walked over to the painted calendar she created herself with sheets of paper her mother got for her as a Christmas present the year before. She glances at the date, growing with excitement as she does so. Tomorrow would be July 15th, her 20th birthday.

And Rapunzel knew exactly what she was going to ask her mother when she returned home to the tower later on in the afternoon. Ever since she could remember, on the night of her birthday, every year without fail, floating lights would appear in the sky, from somewhere near but too far for the young girl who was trapped in the tower for eternity.

Rapunzel walks down the stairs to the main living area of the tower, eyeing the window and opening it, letting the summer sun catch her face, forcing her to squint, but she didn't mind. The summer was her favourite season by far. The trees were all healthy and thriving with green leaves, the sky was blue and pale, and the sun shone warmly.

It constantly made Rapunzel wonder what it would feel like to feel the rich velvet green grass on her toes.

Pascal crawls up to the window ledge next to Rapunzel, pouting at her, to which she just replied with a desperate sigh. "She has to let me out, look at me, I'm going to be an adult! After today I won't be a teenager anymore. I should be allowed out for one night!"

Pascal makes a purring sound, resting his head on Rapunzel's forearm, but wanting his friend to feel better on the eve of her 20th birthday, so taps her and covers his eyes, hinting at a game of hide and seek, just as they do every single day.

Rapunzel beams up at the notion, her favourite game to play with her only friend, chuckling, then noticing she was still in her night wear, rolling her eyes. "Let's play after I get changed. You can find a hiding place while I do — maybe the extra time will make you win for once, sucka !!" Rapunzel laughs, and Pascal rolls his eyes, determined to win as Rapunzel seemed to find him every time he found a hiding place in the tower. He was a small animal, she shouldn't be so easy at finding him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"HERE WE GO, BOYS, BIG MORNING AHEAD OF US. DID YOU GET YOUR FIBRE? COS I SURE DID!" Holland chats away to his two criminal accomplices, the renound Stabbington Brothers, both as identical as one another, and impossible to tell apart, seeing as they don't reveal their actual names. The group of three were currently walking toward the Kingdom Palace, the home of the King and Queen, off to retrieve their most desired prize; the crown of the Lost Princess.