➸ three : the badass frying pan

( 003 )THE BADASS FRYING PAN❝ I'LL GIVE YOU A DEAL, HOLLAND ❞

( 003 )
THE BADASS FRYING PAN
❝ I'LL GIVE YOU A DEAL, HOLLAND ❞

RAPUNZEL STOOD WITHIN THE SHADOWS OF THE CORNER OF THE TOWER, INSPECTING THE NOW FULLY STRANGER SHE HAS ENTRAPPED. He was panicking, for sure. The man struggled against the blonde hair for seconds, maybe even a whole minute, finding no possible escape.

"Struggling- struggling is pointless!" She calls out from the corner, immediately catching Holland's attention, his gaze squinted as he tries to get a view of the person who managed to have hair so long that they can keep him jailed in it.

Holland raised an eyebrow, eyes still perched tightly. "Is this your damn hair? Newsflash, you need a haircut. Can you so kindly get me out of this?" He replies with a sarcastic pinch that didn't at all register with Rapunzel.

"I know why you're here, and I'm letting you know, that, I'm not scared of you." Rapunzel quivers, hands trembling in absolute fear. She was giving herself up in the most obvious way possible, but she needed to know how he got here. How he found her.

Holland's confusion only grows, scoffing in astonishment, wondering if his growing concussion meant he was missing out on parts of his own conversation. "I'm sorry, excuse you? I have no clue what you're on about."

Rapunzel grows in confidence under Holland's vulnerability, finally growing the courage to bear to step into the light so the strange man in her tower could finally see who he was dealing with. She didn't look best pleased, her eyes squint in anger with a small raging pout formed on her lips, hands gripped onto the handle of her frying pan, the explanation to Holland's mysterious headache like it was her lifeline. Holland couldn't help but see his kidnapper in a different light; he stared at her femininity, saw her young, fresh face, and automatically assumed her weaker position to his, though his situation trapped in her hair said otherwise.

Rapunzel clears her throat once more, her self esteem at its peak, walking toward Holland, lifting the frying pan as a threat. "So, who are you, and how did you find me?"

Holland gulps at the pan, clearly not wanting to say the wrong thing to get struck with it another time, but figures that the plan forming in his head was the most effective (it wouldn't be). He clears his throat, looking intently into Rapunzel's eyes. "I know not who you are, nor how I found you, but let me say this," He begins in an accent that was stronger and more pronounced than the English accent he spoke with that matched Rapunzel's. "Hi. The name's Holland." He charms, clearly intending to use his charisma to get out of this sticky situation.

But to his surprise, nothing affects Rapunzel. She bypasses the moment of humiliation for Holland and total randomness for Rapunzel, waving the pan close to his face. "Well, Holland, how did you find me?" She persists, attempting to be as intimidating as possible.