C.3

A knock startled me out of my music induced cooking moves.

"Who is it?"

I hollered from the kitchen where I was cooking dinner, anyone knocking on the door at this hour either knew me or my mother and knew to just come in. Another knock came instead of a response. I rolled my eyes and went to the door. Opening it I was met with a shirtless Louis, my breath caught, and I coughed at the sight of him. Not what I was expecting opening the door on a Friday night.

"Can I help you?"

He smirked at me and leaned on the door jam; my eyes flicked to his torso which was littered with tattoos amongst his toned muscles.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the lake with me. You didn't come today like you always do."

I took a step back from the door, that wasn't the response I had been expecting at all.

"Have you been watching me? Wouldn't think you'd want anything to do with me after you and your friends shoved me today."

He rolled his eyes and put himself between the door, so I couldn't close it on him.

"Come with me to the lake."

He was demanding not asking.

"Harry darling, I can finish dinner. Go have fun with your friend."

Mom called from the kitchen, she obviously was unaware of who was at the door. Louis grinned at me, gesturing for me to go first. He followed me as I made my way down the trail to the lake. I dragged my feet walking slow when I felt a hand touch the middle of my back pushing me slightly from behind.

"You would think I was walking you to your slaughter."

He was lighthearted but I was terrified, I don't like bullies knowing where I lived.

"You shoved me into lockers not even three hours ago."

"That was Liam not me."

The lake came into view in front of us. I sat down on the grass abruptly, not wanting to get anywhere near the water. Louis stopped walking and sat down next to me and a whirlwind of thoughts hit me. Is he gay? Why did he seek me out? Should I just ask him?

"You're gay aren't you?"

I blurted out blushing as I said it, that was super blunt...

"NO! Why would you even say that you miserable faggot. You must have a crush on me if you think that I could even be gay."

Louis stood up red in the face as he paced muttering obscenities. He put his finger in my face.

"I'm. Not. Gay."

He dictated. I shrugged and stared past him, just waiting for the assault, but it didn't come. Louis was standing on the dock several feet away looking out on the water. After a few moments he turned back around and made eye contact. I shrugged at him again and he walked back up to me. I stayed seated not willing to put myself in a position that I could get hurt. He sat in front of me and sighed.

"I don't know what I like."

He whispered softly, looking at his feet. He was barefoot and they were muddy.

"God let's just get it over with."

I muttered and I reached forward closing the distance. I kissed him with the ferocity I hoped he was looking for. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and wound my fingers in his hair, placing my grip on him, he pulled back protesting at my dominance that he wasn't used to sharing. I used my free hand to pull him closer and then pulled him down, so he was straddling my lap. I grasped at the bare skin on his back and hips relishing in its softness and warmth.

He kissed me back and for a moment and it was everything, it was heated, and I got caught up in the moment, I lowered my hand that was on his back to swell beneath and grabbed at it, touching his ass had been in my spank bank since before I came out. It was muscular yet perfectly round. He broke it off and panted our foreheads touching. I then realized he had one arm wrapped around my neck and the other on my thigh, dangerously close to where my jeans were restricting growth. His eyes widened, and he pushed off me roughly falling back onto the grass.

"Let me guess, you liked it but the idea that you could even possibly be gay is terrifying so you're going to beat me up to make you feel more like a man?"

I said dryly, standing up and brushing off my jeans. When I looked at him again, he was staring at me like a deer in headlights and I could see the outline of his hardon in his jean shorts. He put his hands over his crotch and was bright red, his silence remained.

"Well I won't go further than a kiss so do not get excited. I should go home now."

I turned and went back to the trail when the sound of footsteps came up behind me. His hand gripped my shoulder and he pushed me against a tree. I groaned from the force, wincing at the tree knot that hit my back. I raised my head and stared into his eyes defiantly.

"Just because you hurt me doesn't change what jus-"

I was cut off by his lips pressing into mine harshly and desperately. I stood still as he pressed me up against the tree further his hands reaching under my shirt. Fuck it, I may as well get what I want. I put my arms down around his thighs and lifted him up onto my waist. 

He let out a surprised noise as I lifted him. He tried to pull out of the kiss and I caught his bottom lip in my teeth. His eyes were wide, but he wrapped his legs around my waist to steady himself. I used my eyes to let him know he wasn't going anywhere. I carried him to the middle of the trail with my hands gripping his thighs right beneath his jean shorts.

I got down on my knees and put his back against the soft dirt trail, now I was in between his legs and I pinned his hands above his head no longer allowing him to hold around my neck. For just a moment I towered above him and relished in that slightly frightened look he had that was the acceptance that in that moment I had complete dominance over him, and he could do nothing. 

I grinned at him before leaning down and kissing his neck and trailing to his chest. He let out a soft moan as I let my hips fall between his legs and grind slightly on him. I recaptured his lips in mine and began to rock my hips. His body responded with his back arching slightly with his body coming up to meet mine.

I let one of his hands go to put my hand in his hair pulling at it slightly as I took his lips in mine again. I began to trail down his neck making my mark on him. The moans coming from his mouth fueled me I went to the top button of his shorts and I went to undo it when his hands frantically came at me pushing me away with force.

"No!"

He scooted away from me in the dirt breathing heavily, I lost my balance slightly in the dirt but pulled back collecting myself.

"So Gay or Nay?"

I asked him as I stood up to brush myself off and adjust my pants to be a little more comfortable.

"I'm not gay"

He looked as if he was trying to convince himself. I chuckled and brought my gaze to his ever so tight shorts.

"Honey your body is telling me another story. But whatever lets you sleep at night."

Louis started running away awkwardly towards his part of the woods. I sighed, this happened often but this was the first time that someone sought out a second kiss.