C.5

My phone rang.

"Cara?"

"Harrrrryyyyy"

She's...... drunk great.

"Cara are you safe? Where's Kendall? Wait where are you?"

There was loud music in the background and lots of people talking. Not at all like the classical music playing in the room where I was sitting with Niall and Nick. "Harry, we found a great gay bar, you need to come here nowwww. Kendall is such a great dancer, oh my god."

"Where are you Cara?"

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my suit jacket slipping it over my arms. Nick was looking at me concerned and I waved it away with my hand as I gathered my things.

"Uhhhhhh I don't know, just check the app."

"Yeah ok just stay where you are. I'll be there soon."

I hung up and the two men looked at me with concern waiting for me to speak. I opened up Find My Friends and saw Cara was a few blocks south of the club I was in.

"Cara is drunk at a bar down the street. I'm her ride so I'm gonna go find her and take her home. Thank you so much for tonight guys."

Nick stood up and grabbed my phone from my hand and began tapping away. He finished quick and handed it back to me.

"I put our numbers in there, give us a call if you want to come back and play. It was a pleasure teaching you tonight."

Nick grabbed me in a hug and kissed me quickly before Niall did the same. I was taken aback but hugged them both back before navigating myself out of the club. I was more confident walking out into the warm Texas air. I could see a flashing sign where the dot said Cara was down the street. I headed that way quickly, but I heard him before I saw him.

"Look at all the faggots!"

He was yelling and laughing with Zayn and Liam they were outside the Gay bar where Cara was assumedly still located. I stopped in my tracks as I watched him jostle around with his boys sitting in the back of a pick-up truck that wasn't his. Louis turned his head down the street, and he met my gaze. His smile disappeared instantly, and I waved at him slightly. He was frozen and I continued to walk towards him. He scrambled at the sight of me approaching and hit Zayn on his way out of the truck.

"It's Queen Queer!"

It was Liam this time pointing at me and laughing, I flipped him off as I walked past the group in the truck. I glanced at Louis quickly and he was staring anywhere but me. I flashed my fake ID to the bouncer and began to push through the dancing queens, lesbians, and bears trying to spot Cara among my people. I spotted her grinding on Kendall by the bar. I sighed in relief, at least she wasn't alone. I began to push towards them, and I felt someone cup my ass in their hand. I snapped around and punched without thinking landing the blow on the face of a brunette guy in a tank top and a bandana.

"Aw shit sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm not usually like this my mates just said if I thought you were pretty that I should go for it and that's not usually my move! I'm just so sorry. Please don't hit me again!"

He was holding his face sitting on the ground. He looked ready to cry. I unclenched my fist and held out my hand to him and he took it.

"It's okay, I'm not used to being in a place where someone grabbing my ass isn't a threat."

I helped him up, keeping grip of his hand. People in our immediate vicinity moved allowing us to move towards the bar. I flagged the bartender down and a girl with cotton candy colored hair and a lip piercing came towards us.