The Arrival

It's been a few years since you've seen your sister Peach and you were feeling anxious. You have lost contact with her and haven't talked since that faithful day but, there you were standing outside the kingdom doors doubting whether you should enter or not.

   It wasn't until you were caught off guard by a toad with pink overalls opening the doors looking up at you. "Hello? How can I help you?" She said with a smile. "O-oh! Well...I'm here to see my sister, Princess Peach!" You said nervously smiling. Her eyes lid up after what you said. " YOU'RE MAJESTY (Y/N)?" She excitedly allowed you to enter rushing you to a large living room with soft red couches and a small table. "I will call the princess! Please wait here!" She quickly excited the room leaving you alone.

  "U-uh yea..." You stated while you looked around at the fancy room trying to relax. You stood up and saw a shelf with various books until you noticed picture frames on the shelves. Many of the pictures were of Peach and her friends making you think: (she looks so happy...she was always better than me...). Behind the various frames of pictures you saw an old picture of peach and you as kids, happily hugging. "How did It come to this...?" You then heard foot steps and you quickly put the picture frame back looking towards the door.

   Peach quickly enters the room with heavy breathing as if she was running. As she bursts into the room you two quickly make eye contact. "(Y/N)!" She quickly gave you a hug while you just stood there for a moment then corresponded. "I-Im back...~" you stated trying to act as If everything was ok. "How have you been?! Oh let's catch up with everything! How come you haven't sent me any letters?" Peach kept asking questions sitting you down on the couch as toadette brought both of you lemon tea. "I'm sorry I've been kind of busy with my work and traveling." You stated as you drank some tea. "I bet! It must be difficult working in the medical field!~" She smiled as she drank some tea. You were currently a specialized doctor, since you were the youngest and not the next to rule the kingdom, you set of to traveling around and studying new medical techniques.

  You looked at peach as you put your cup of tea down on the table. "and how is ruling the kingdom?" Peach sighed putting her cup of tea down. "Well...its been stressful...especially with the kidnappings..." You look at her confused with what she said. "Kidnappings?" As soon as you spoke screams were heard coming from the village of toads. Peach quickly looked at you. "Quickly find a safe place! I must attend to my subjects!" She quickly ran off towards the village. You were about to run after her when a big crash came from the roof causing you to fall back. A big figure landed right in front of you, not giving you time to even look at the large figure you were grabbed from the waist with big claws, surprisingly being gentle, putting you on his shoulder and taking off. "L-Let me go!" You tried to free your self from the reptile figure being of no use...

This is my first time writing and I'm sorry if its at a slow pace!