The Guest

You woke up not remembering what happened until you realized you didn't know where you were. You sat up on the giant bed removing the covers, you were comfortable in the giant bed until you remembered what happened. (Am I kidnapped?!) You asked but you looked around the room surprisingly being well decorated. (Wouldn't I be in a cell?) You asked yourself. You got up and tried to open the door but it was locked you would have to find another way out.

     You heard foot steps coming from the other side of the door and you quickly sat on the bed as you saw the giant scaled reptile enter the room. "I hope you had a good rest..." He said in a deep voice looking at you. You felt a chill go down your spine after hearing him speak. "W-who are you? W-why did you bring me here?" You mumbled frightened looking at him. He grinned with his sharp teeth looking at you. "I am the koopa king and you are my bait for your dear sister~" you look away worried thinking about your sister. "D-don't you dare do anything to her!" You tried to not act scared but you couldn't help but feel worried and scared. The scaly reptile turned around to leave the room and before he left he stated,"Get used to this place you won't be leaving any time soon~" he left the room and you fell on your knees with tears. "T-this can't be..."

     Remembering your sister you wiped your tears and stood up. "I must warn my sister and help her..." You quickly looked around for a way of escape. You didn't plan to stay any more longer.