Dorime: The Movement

Legend has it that anyone who obtained the latin gem would be presented with a new fresh religion. A meme that would save the dark ages of the internet. This meme was known as Dorime. Created from the ancient band known as ERA, and smelted into meme use by user Murdockcakelie. The meme was soon to be famous when legendary internet goddess Hatsune Miku made a cover of the holy song. She sang it into millions of hearts around the world. Soon after, a movement on the internet known as "Project Dorime" was created. Their goal was to make better memes than ever before that would beat both normies and boomers away from their stolen lands. This movement was created by Cheems, one of the very creations of Dorime. Members include Hatsune Miku, Murdockcakelie and many more.

"Dorime, interimo  ayapare

Dorime, ameno ameno

latire, latire mo

Dorime"

It was there that Cheems had been transformed from the meme he was before.The canine was cleansed, purified, reborn into the world. He was surrounded by white hooded figures in a dark castle. Cheems stood still on top of a wooden table. The wooden table had many candles and herbs on top. One of which was a cassette. A white hooded figure plopped the cassette into a cassette player. The cassette played an odd song. Cheems felt connected to this song like he never did with anything. Finally, as he descended from the table a physical praying emoji appeared near his neck. And from here is where our story begins.