Dorime: Partner In Crime

Cheems eyes layer on an old, fully white building. It had worn out paint and posters on it. No colorful object was in sight. Cheems, with his paws, opened the crooked door that let out a large screeching noise. He saw all of these outdated memes sitting on the floor. Nyan cat, Annoying Orange, Numa Numa, all of them! They had depressed expressions on their faces with poorly exhausted looking eyes.
"Hello, fellow traveller" Nyan Cat spoke, his body trembling in shock of a visitor.
Cheems felt so sorry for these innocent creatures that he wanted to cry. Why are they here in such bad conditions? Shouldn't old memes be in great houses and royal care? His questions could not be answered for now.
"You all look very, sad" Cheems said.
"WHY DO YOU THINK?! LOOK AT US!" Annoying Orange shouted in anger.
"I'm sorry!" Cheems rushed
"I only wanted to ask, if any of you would like to join the movement of my meme, Dorime. We will bring the internet to peace again!" Cheems announced this proudly before noticing that everyone was shaking their heads.
"Sorry buddy, only one person would join you though" a silver lol cat spoke
"Who is this?" Cheems asked
The silver lol cat took a deep breath "Look man, this person is really really depressed too. It's gonna be a bit hard to be around her at first, but she will join for sure"
"Yes but, who is she?"
"Go to the basement to your left, she usually sings to herself while crying in there"
"Thank you, kitten"
"I'm a lol cat, sir"

Cheems went down into the basement, he showed up to see a girl in blue twin-tails swaying a leek around like a toy airplane. She seemed worn out and tired, much like the rest of the residents here.
"Oh, a visitor! Welcome to my basement!" The girl cheered with a slightly off tone. Not to mention insane.
Cheems was somewhat concerned about the girl's well being, she only wore her lingerie and a grey robe to cover herself. Surely she was fit enough go join the movement of his meme, right?
"Hello?" Cheems croaked, confused
"Hah! You must be a new meme! How exciting! Even though someday you will suffer due to abandonment just like me!"
"Are you ok?"
"I'm... I'm... n-n-yes? N-n-not ok..."
The girl suddenly bursted into tears. Her crying was quite silent for how she spoke to Cheems. Cheems tried to comfort her by stroking her head.
"What bothers you?"
"I'm so lonely. Ever since those group of 7 boys came on the web, people have been leaving me, fighting me... That's why I decided to come here"
"This place?"
"Yes this place, sadly it's only making things worse for my mental health"
Cheems layed his eyes on her eyes, the girl suddenly felt a slight shiver in her body. A shiver of motivation, truth and hope.
"Are you, from the dungeons of doge?"
"Me?"
"Yes, you have the same aura as a legendary doggo would"
"What's a doggo?"
"A long forgotten species of internet dogs, some still live to this day"
The girl stood up and opened a drawer from a wooden office table. There she wore a collared sleeveless shirt with a black skirt. Topped of with knee high boots and some sort of futuristic arm warmers.
"The name is Hatsune Miku, former internet diva"
"My name is Cheems, I came here to look for members that could join my movement"
"Movement? What kind of movement"
"Outside this room, thousands of people are suffering. Normies killing off vibes, fandom fighting fandom, memes lasting less than a week. My mission is to save them all by making a new meme, named Dorime"
The whole room became silent, only the chanting of Dorime could be heard. Cheems touched Miku's forehead just like NoseFace did to him. The girl had the same visions as Cheems did, she was scared and shocked by all of this. Finally, it all was put to a stop.
"Cheems, I know that this is all happening right now. But why me?"
"They said you were the only one"
Miku and Cheems shaked hands (paw?) for the first time.

"Cheems, I'm in"

Author's note: my punctuation can be bad at times, please forgive me.