Dorime: The first Sound of the future

Cheems and Miku have come out with an idea of how they should spread awareness of Dorime.
"So Miku, you will sing Dorime right?"
"Yes I will, and after that my other Vocaloid and Utau friends will follow"
The only thing they had to figure out is, where should they sing? What would be the perfect place to seek more members? Cheems thought of this for a while until he finally had the perfect place.
"Youtube!"
"Perfect Cheems! You are such a smart doggo!"
Miku and Cheems decided to go to Youtube, the land where people could post their own videos and get millions of views.

"Welcome to Youtube! The video sharing sight for everyone!"

The robotic receptionist greeted Cheems and Miku to the vast land. Busy people buzzing through roads using high tech vehicles and going into sky tall buildings was the main sight of the place.
"Hello, I am Hatsune Miku. We would like to see if anyone would like to hear our song cover"
The robotic receptionist gasped in response.
"Hatsune Miku? The sensational diva from the anime fandoms? Right this way then!"
The receptionist gave them a ride to one of the more smaller buildings. We opened it and saw a drunken- looking man next to a perfectly clean recording studio.
"AAHHH!!" The man screamed in terror
He had a large body with a large beard. The man wore only white boxers and a navy blue shirt with a mayo spill. The receptionist soon left in a rush as she shut the door.
"What the hell brings you two here?" Asked the man in a deep voice.
"Wait a minute, is that Miku?". The Man put a pair of glasses on for his vision, only to start acting like a fangirl as he squeals in joy.
"THE HATSUNE MIKU? I, Mr. Mouseam honored my majesty"
"Oh dearest, you don't need to please me that way" Miku tried to put up a royal accent which seemed oddly perfect for her. She did a curtsy before patting Cheems's back.
"My friend Cheems here needs a recording studio so we can make a cover of a song, do you mind if we borrow yours?"
Mr. Mouse nodded. Soon after a cup of tea and some chit chat to get to know each other, the three were ready to record the song cover.
"So this is all for a new meme you will try to make?"
"Yes, it is"
"Let me tell you Miku, memes don't last long around here nowadays"
"I have hope for this one, mouse"
Miku started singing which made Mr. Mouse have tears falling down on his cheeks. Finally, the song was recorded and posted to YouTube. All they had to do was wait.

1,000 views
100,000 views
500,000 views
1 million views

The cover was an instant hit! A million people have watched it, and more to come soon. Miku did a little dance in celebration while Cheems was baffled by her excitement. What made her this way? Why is getting views so important?
"Miku, why are you so happy?"
"We just got a million views!"
"Is that good?"
"YES!"

From there, many people asked to join Cheems. They were all accepted. Cheems bought some land near YouTube for the HQs of a new meme, his meme. The Dorime movement would start now.