Dorime: "mistakes are what make us stronger"

It was a rainy Saturday in the new small village of Dorime. Cheems had managed to gather a small amount of people to join his movement. Around 100 people lived in the Dorime Village.

Due to the unfortunate weather, Cheems could not go outisde and recruit anyone to the Dorime village. However, Cheems really wanted to go outside and get more people in his movement. 

"I don't think it's a very good idea to go out today," Miku said to Cheems.

"But I really need to go! I need more members!" Cheems was beginning to become restless.

"It's best if we stay in for today, you might get hurt"

Cheems couldn't hold it in for long enough, he began to make a fuss on how he couldn't stay in. His shouting could be heard outside of the small castle, where it echoed through all the little cottages. It was simply impossible to bottle up his anger. Miku had decided to give up and let him go.

"If you come back hurt, it isn't my fault" Miku spoke

"Yeah, we'll see about that!" Cheems scoffed

Cheems began to travel into a deep and dark forest. He heard the hooting of owls that swiftly flew above him. His stomach started to feel odd as he began to see flashing white lights in the distant darkness. Cheems began to feel as if something was dragging him onto the ground. He felt cold as the rain aggressively poured onto his fur. His eyes were heavy and his limbs lifeless. Cheems felt as if he was so lazy he couldn't move any part of his body. Cheems finally dropped to the floor, his body as frozen as stone. His vision began to blur into a deep dark colour. The world that he saw was tinted in red. He finally snapped into a state of unconsciousness.

"What a brave soul to be walking in my territory!"

"I'll be sure to punish this naughty dog!"

Cheems woke up to find himself exactly where he was. He woke up in awe and shock. 

"Hellom?"

His eyes began to widen as his voice had changed. Cheems tried to speak normally several times, yet he always ended up with pronouncing 'm' at the end of each word. He then had realised that he should have listened to Miku. 

Cheems took a short while to reach back to the village. The citizens stared at Cheems gloomy posture. His eyes only focused on the ground. He was ashamed of himself.

"What happened Cheems? You look so sad?" Miku asked.

"My Voimce, it jumst bromken" Cheems responded in his almost broken english. He then began to explain what happened to him in the dark forest.

Miku began to giggle at his poor english but suddenly stopped when she saw Cheems beginning to cry.

"Cheems, oh Cheems. It's okay!"

"Bumt im limke thims forevmer!"

"I'll try to fix it! don't worry"

Miku had began to research the odd phenomena that is of Cheems's odd voice. She finally stumbled upon an article that talked about 'The Typo Witch'. The Typo Witch is said to cause 30% of all typos in every single text. She was also known to curse and manipulate the voices of those who stepped onto her territory, the forest.

"Cheems, it seems that you've been cursed" Miku said.

Cheems began to realise that he should have listened to Miku earlier.

"Im somrry Mimku" 

"It's okay Cheems, we can fix this together"

"Bumt I mamde a mistamke"

"Mistakes are what make us stronger, Cheems"

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:

 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞.