Chapter one

Keith pov

I growled when my alarm went off. I hardly had any sleep last night why? Well because last night I walked around the park. Forgetting about my deadline and halfway across the massive park I stopped and froze. 

I couldn't move my body, not even muscle. I was meant to be home at 9. I finally got to my senses and checked my phone. It was 1 in the morning. I turned around and started to run.

I didn't care how far I was from home I had to get back home I was 4 hours late I continued to run my legs started to hurt. But I pushed myself as I saw my house. I ran quicker, as I ran inside I got shoved against a wall and I knew I was in big trouble. 

So yea I got double the punishment they did it for around 3 hours until I couldn't feel anything I don't know why they do this. Anyways I groan as I sat up, my bruises and cuts still hurt I checked the time it's read 6:30. I sighed I only got 2 and a half hours of sleep last night.

I stood up and pushed through the pain. I grabbed my towel from the chair in front of my desk which had a computer with a keyboard and mouse. I had my books scattered around it all for the upcoming exams that I should be studying. 

It also had papers all around it too, I was a top A student. Hell, some people think I cheat. But I don't study for hours until I get called by my parents stupid commands.

It also had my phone that was plugged into the wall. I looked at it while I was grabbing my black and red towel. There were messages from my best friends Pidge, Hunk and Shiro but Shiro is more like a brother to me. I picked my phone up. I had at least 50 messages from those three. They know what my parents do.

I read some of them chuckling a little. I put the phone down and gripped my towel tighter and walked towards the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I open the door then set my towel on the sink undressing myself, I stare in disgust at my body. 

Scars, Bruises and cuts went along my body. It was disgusting. But parents think it's an amazing sight. I finally finished undressing. I stepped into the shower closing the glass door behind me. I had to get it fixed. I broke it one time. 

I turned the shower on, hissing in pleasure and pain as the warm water made its way down my body making sure it soaked me. I leaned my head back so the water hit my neck and it went down, I grabbed the soap and gently applied it over all of my body. 

When I did that I washed it off even all the dried blood. After 10 minutes I got out and grabbed my towel, drying my hair off causing it to go poofy. 

I dried the rest of my body wrapping it around my waist and walked out of the now steamy bathroom. I walked over to my drawers. Pulling out a Skull face printed on a black shirt out, then I pulled out my darkest pair of jeans I have.

 I removed my towel then grabbed my shirt and put it on. I'm a bit emo, I also grabbed underwear while putting them on. 

Before my jeans when I did that I put socks on then my shoes walking over grabbing my red hoodie. It's massive on me because I hardly get fed but I'm used to it, I then walked over to my bedside table. Grabbing my fingerless gloves putting them all I then turn around walking over to my phone which I unplugged.

 Then I grabbed my wallet and Keys, I have a motorcycle my parents let me keep. When I finished everything I left my room walking down the 2 flights of stairs. You see, my parents are rich. 

Yet they don't want me to leave nor they want me here, I sighed as I entered the kitchen. Making some lunch just a plain sandwich, I grabbed an apple while walking towards the door. When I got to the door I grabbed my bag and filled it with everything I needed.

 I quickly left not wanting my parents shit. I sighed in relief as the cold but warm air brushed against my pale skin as I looked around.

There wasn't much, a few houses all fancy like the sidewalk which was clean, there were bushes on the glass in between the road and sidewalk. There were a lot of trees. It was autumn so a lot of leaves fell making this place country like. There were some fields with animals on them. Some people live like country people. 

It's nice. There were also big parks around here that were for the little kids that live in the neighbourhood. I took a big breath loving the smell of rain then started to come down and since I didn't want my books to get wet.

I speed walk towards the garage going in and sitting on the nice leather seat, I put my bag in the opening seat and then closed it and then put the keys in. But before I took off I grabbed my black helmet and then took off.

Words:926 

Hello, I know this short I couldn't come up with anything else I hope you liked it this is my first time writing a story so I hope you enjoyed it....sorry for any mistakes

Peace~