chapter 2

Keith's pov

So I'm sitting in morning traffic like normal. I would've taken a long way and missed all of this. But my mind wasn't with me at the moment, not after what my parents did last night. I started my bike once again when the light went green. I rode down many streets then I saw my school come into view. It looks small. 

But once you enter it's massive, as I got to the school I drove through the gates they are rusty but they look newish. I drove to where students are allowed to park Their cars or motorbikes. I went towards an empty space, I packed it and took my helmet off turning my back off.

After I did that I hopped, grabbing my bag and throwing it over my shoulder, helmet under my arm I walked towards the school doors. As I got near I saw a group of people I have never seen before they were whispering and pointing at me. 

I shrugged it off walking inside the school halls that were packed with students talking or yelling. As I walk past they all glare at me or say things like I'm the loner at the school. I don't know why people hate me though.

I sighed and got to my locker. I put the code on it and placed my helmet on the top shelf of it. I put the doors I don't need for the 1st period and left the ones I need in my bag. As I was doing that, a familiar voice was heard beside me.

"Hey Keith"

I closed my locker and looked at where the voice came off and I saw Pidge. They are my best friends and they are also amazing hackers. They were wearing their green sweater and brownish shorts. I mean they look like a boy and girl so we call them, them. I smile softly.

"Hey, pidge what's up," I said walking beside them down the halls then they joke. 

"Did I just see The Emo lone wolf smile" their face was lit up with a smirk 

I glared at them, my face going soft yet cold, they chuckled. I shook my head and spoke looking ahead.

"You see me smile a lot. What makes it any different now?"

They shook Their head. I noticed they had her laptop under their arm and I raise an eyebrow

"I swear you and your laptop are married, you always bring it with you"

They faked gasp, hugging their laptop and stopped and looked at me then jabbed their finger Into my chest.

"What else am I to do when Hunk isn't here and you've been all emo" they narrow their eyes at me.

I chuckled softly at how childish they looked and shook my head smiling. 

"Anyways heard There is a new student it's meant to be a super hot guy" they elbow my side smirking I blushed, they know I'm gay.

Then before I could react and punch her we heard a voice behind us.

"HEY GUYS WAIT UP"

We turned and saw hunk running up when he got to us he raised one finger panting hard, his other hand resting on his knee. I watched and spoke.

"Hunk you look like a dog in heat"

Pidge burst out laughing at what I said to our other friend. He looked at me standing straight now. He slapped my arm playfully.

"Bad, Bad kieth"

I laughed along with Pidge then all our laughter got crushed when the bell went hunk groan and spoke.

"Bye guys"

We waved bye and went our separate ways. She had Technology, I had History and boy does that the teacher hate me down to the bone. I checked the classroom numbers when I saw H7. I walked to the door and entered. I was first like always. I walked to the back of the class sitting down in the corner. 

I watched the students pile in one by one or numbers and I waited as they all sat down with friends, next to friends and of course no-one seats next to me I don't mind, I sighed softly and looked out the window it's Autumn so all the leaves are falling. 

I watch a few drop then my attention goes towards the cars driving past. Everyone is in such a big rush to get to work but I don't see the point. My eyes went to the sidewalk where I found a middle-aged family walking. 

The Mother looked around 30. She had a jacket, shorts and a beanie on. I also notice how freckles shatter her face ever so lightly but her nose was painted in them. The Father looked around 38. He had a plain shirt on with jeans and some fingerless gloves like mine. He didn't have any freckles, he had a tattoo on his arm of a rose getting held by a demon. 

The boy, looked around 5, 6 maybe I was too sure but he was giggling to no one which brought a smile to my face he had freckles that covered his nose not painted it like his mother then my thoughts got off when a sweet happy but tired voice rang.

"Good morning class. I know it's a Monday. I don't want to be here either but if you work with me today everything should run smoothly"

I looked away from the window to look at the teacher's desk which was facing the row I'm in, she set her coffee down along with all the papers she was carrying she had a white shirt on which was tucked into a checkers looking skirt which went to her mid-thighs one word 

School rules.

Her hair straightened but it was naturally wavy at the end, her hair was chestnut brown with purple tips it looked amazing and a bit of her hair was purple as well.  She had freckles on her arms and face but the freckles on her face were very light. 

It was kinda hard to see but they were scattered across her face, not in a bad way. She also wore glasses that were round and not big; she looks more like a math teacher.

"Ok before I start the lesson I would like to introduce our new classmate please be kind to him," she said calmly she was a cool teacher but she is really scary when she is mad so the class doesn't fight as much.

As I rolled my eyes I heard the door open and I didn't even bother looking up I don't care, he probably gonna be some popular kid and bully me like the rest everyone hates me because my bully James he used to be my only friend I told him everything all until he left me for a group of some suck up bitches. 

My thoughts got cut off once again by a Calm yet smooth voice I looked up and my breath hitched.

Authors note

Words: 1,171

Another chapter is done and yes I'm re-publishing everything because I think everything needs more of a touch-up but I'm not gonna change the storyline just fix some mistakes and yea….anyways

Peace~