CHAPTER ONE

19 years ago:

Mummy! Mummy! Mummy! Shouted Juliet. She wanted to tell her mum about her day in school.

What is it Juliet why are you shouting? Replied her mum.

“Mummy, there was a girl in my school that- 
"see Juliet I don’t have time for all that now, you talk too much, you don’t have to say everything you see". Her mum cut her short.

"Why does everyone always shut me up? It’s so unfair I just want to have someone to talk to but they are always telling me to shut up."

Juliet went to her room to change her clothes. She was smart for an 8 year old. She was friends with everyone, they loved her because she always tries to put a smile on the face of everyone she meets, she forgave easily too.

Juliet! Where are you? A voice called.

“I’m in my room, I’m coming!”

Juliet ran because that was the voice of uncle Sam, her best friend, he was so kind, he always listens to her and always has time to play with her.

******************
Sam was the younger brother of Juliet’s mum. He was an 18year old guy who wanted to get into the University. He likes Juliet because she was so beautiful and innocent.

“Her skin is so soft, her small pink lips looks so kissable, her fingers are long enough for the things he has on his dirty mind.” Sam thought.

Juliet went to meet her Uncle Sam. He had told her to come to his room.

Are we playing that game again? Juliet mumbled.

She likes her uncle but she does not like the game. He always ask her to suck is nipples and play with a soft thing on his body but whenever she touches it, it will become hard. She always wondered what it was. Anytime she wants to tell her mum, she will tell her that she is busy.

Juliet! Come here and close the door behind you! Said Sam.

Author's note

That's is the first chapter, I hope you like it. I have said before that this book will have insights on some societal problems.

Corrections and suggestions are welcome.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks.

Until next time.

Much love

Adeola