CHAPTER THREE

UNEDITED

For the next three months, Sam played the special game with Juliet. His exam result came out but he had failed so he had to leave the house to his other sibling house so as to learn a trade while preparing for the next year’s exam.

Juliet was sad and devastated because Sam had left the house.

Sade, the girl next door always asked Juliet to come play with her, even though she was five years older than young Juliet.
*******************************************************************************
WARNING!!!!! MILD SEXUAL CONTENT
**************************
Hello!!! How are you today? Juliet said.

I am fine, Juliet. Welcome!! Sade replied happily.

The two girls went to sit in front of the T.V but the station showing was a news station. Unlike Juliet’s house that has a DSTV dish, Sade’s house has no dish and they can only watch the local station like NTA or AIT.

“Let’s play joor! They are only showing news and not cartoon. I don’t like news.” Juliet whined

“Ok! Let’s play mummy and daddy’s game” “I will play daddy and you can play mummy”. Sade said.

“But we are girls now, how can we do mummy and daddy’s game”. Juliet said.

“I will teach you how to do the game”. Sade said.

Sade touched Juliet’s chest and started playing with her nipples. Juliet felt somehow but she stayed still. Sade told Juliet to touch whatever part she touches on her own body.

“Sade! Sade!! A voice called just as Juliet was about to touch Sade’s nipples. They both separated and sat down in front of the T.V.

“Ma! I am in the sitting room with Juliet ma”. Sade said.

Sade’s mother entered the room and saw the two girls. She didn’t really like Juliet’s family because they were richer than her. She was a petty trader and sold her goods in front of the house. She was also an illiterate, who couldn’t really speak English and spoke Yoruba often.

“E kaasan ma (good afternoon ma) Juliet greeted.

“Juliet, bawo ni (how are you)” Sade’s mother said.

“Daada ni ma” (I am fine ma) Juliet replied.

“Daddy ati mummy e nko” (how is your daddy and mummy) Sade’s mother asked.

“Daada ni won wa ma” (they are fine ma) Juliet replied.

“Ba mi ki won ti o ba dele. Mo fe ran sade ni ise.” (Greet them for me when you get home, I want to send Sade on an errand). Sade’s mother said.

“Yes ma, odabo ma” (Goodbye ma). Juliet said.

“Sade! Bo sibi, mo ti so pe mi o fe ri e pelu omo yen mo”. (Sade, come here, I said I don’t want to see you and that girl together again). Sade’s mother shouted.

“E ma binu ma” (I am sorry ma). Sade apologised.

#########################
NTA: Nigerian Television Authority

AIT: African Independent Television

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SORRY for the short chapter.

I had to rush it this evening to make sure it's uploaded today.

I'll do better next time.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment. The comments really encourages.

Yours truly

Adeola😘😍😘😍