chapter 42

- 9 months later -

Ceonie Pov

Today's is the day that I'm finally getting married. I have been through so much with Kj from the lies, cheating,other girls, then having a baby on me and now he finally decided to give the other life up. But no one can't get him to leave the street so I gave up on that. I'm just sad that I couldn't wake up next to him this morning.

"Mommy wake up" nasia said as she came and jumped on the bed with chase slowly following behind.

"I'm up what" I said laughing at how excited she was.

"You got to get pretty today for daddy so you can look like a princess" she said excited.

"Oh and is that so" I said being funny. "Hey man" I said kissing chase who giggled.

The doorbell rung and I already knew it was the girls. I told nasia to open the door and I watched as she ran out. I got off the bed and walked into the bathroom to set a note on the mirror.

'Lol you sleep so beautiful but I love you and I have people coming by later to fix you up & my daughter'

I laughed at the note this boy so crazy and started to brush my teeth and when I was done I walked out the bathroom to see the girls walking in which included deja, Tasha, terika, Brittany, and careem.

"Hey sissy congratulations on today" Tasha said.

"Damn I can't believe somebody actually got my brother to settle down and on top of that him getting married I salute you in law" deja said.

"Awwww you bout to make me cry" Brittany said.

"congrats inlaw" careem said hugging me.

I looked over too see terika crying. Which brought a few tears to my eyes.

"Awww what's wrong sissy" I said as we all comforted her.

"You know we go way back to like diapers and I'm so proud of you you really came a long way. You stop messing with Lil boys and finally found you someone that I approve of that'll do anything for you, I'm not ready to give you up sister it won't be the same" she said.

"Awwww sis it'll always be the same nothing will ever change y'all my girls I got y'all thru thick and thin" I said to them.

"I'm hungry so can we go get breakfast" I said as my stomach growled.

"You gone go dressed like that" careem asked as I looked down at my pajamas clothes.

"Yep sure is" I said

"Then let's go" Tasha said. As they got my kids. And we all walked out the door.

......

We just now arrived to the waffle house and I was so ready to eat. We walked in and I was looking at my phone at the same time.

"We got to leave" careem said.

"Why" I asked.

"All of our boyfriends are over there including Kj and its bad luck for the bride and the groom to look at each other" she said.

"Daddy" chase said as he ran towards the table where kj and the rest of the dudes were sitting its a good thing kj had his back faced towards me.

"Let's go before he turn around, we leaving chase here" Brittany said as they pushed me out the door and we got back in the car.

"What we gone eat I'm hungry y'all not feeding me" I exaggerated as I tickled nasia.

"We can go to IHOP" terika said and tasha started up the car.