Chapter 1;Fated Meeting

Disclaimer;None of this art work is mine,also when its usually one ' quotation mark' then that's what there thoughts are,but if its two '' then that's dialogue.Also there thoughts are slanted

Warning!;Contains language😶

Keith's P.O.V

         Light sprinkles of rain soon started into heavy cries from the sky.Now to be honest Keith doesn't really have a problem with that...In fact, he loved the rain.He always admired how the clouds had always seemed to fit his mood and for once  the rain felt good running down his body.This was why he chose to live in Seattle with his brother Shiro. After awhile though he had begun to notice that he had become unsurprisingly drenched.

 "Tch. Damn,how long have I been out here?...Oh well when's that bus getting here?It's been 20 minutes!" Although all of the sudden I see a figure walking down along the sidewalk...Strange,I've never seen them around here before,but he seems familiar,Well then again I've never been to this area before so I suppose I wouldn't know anyone around here.The figure kept drawing nearer and nearer and now I could really see what they looked like,it's a boy about 6'4 I would say and beautiful sun kissed tan skin.There was never really anything significant about that boy to be honest...but his eyes...The most beautiful deep ocean blue eyes I've ever seen.Almost as if his eyes were an ocean with a hint of a storm behind those eyes.That's what caught my attention to the boy.The more the boy kept walking closer to me,I could make out every detail of him.He had freckles along with hazelnut hair.He seemed to be skinny but had a small tone of being muscular as well.The boys hips swayed with every step he took almost as if he had pride with each step.The boy seemed to be wearing a classic blue raincoat with an umbrella,but the most peculiar thing about him is how he wore purple rain boots and splashed in every puddle he came across,then it came.The moment where the blue eyed boy finally looked up and finally noticed me.He seemed to be taken back by my staring and my existence sitting here underneath the bus stop sign.I now realize how creepy I must have looked but damn those eyes...I can't get enough,but that moment we locked eyes and I couldn't seem to look away,but by the looks of it neither could he.I have a feeling this boy will be the death of me...

   "Hi..!"The sun kissed tan boy spoke 

 "Oh uhm...hey" I squeaked

Damn this is hella awkward...I was not prepared for this bullshit today.Except now I realized that I'm still looking at him,so I quickly whipped my head away blushing like a lovesick fool.What an idiot I am.The boy finally settled down next to me which was quite surprising seeing how he didn't view me as a creep?This was my chance though so no matter the risk,I peeked over and just stared.He was so...beautiful ,mesmerizing even.Except just one thing...I GOT CAUGHT! I quickly ducked away and pretended to look at the daisies  in front of me hoping he wouldn't bring up the fact I was looking at him.I'm full on panicking right now.OH QUIZNAK HE'S LOOKING BACK!QUICK,ABORT,ABORT!

   "Hi there!"He cheered

  "Oh hi again..."I whispered lowly hoping he would take a hint and leave me alone.

"So I've noticed you peeking over a lot.Like what you see huh?"He teased.

"Oh!uh...uhm I'm so sorry,I didn't mean to!I SWEAR I'M NOT A CREEP!'' I blurted..Oh my god this is so embarrassing..What if this guy tells everyone around here on how I'm a creep and then all his friends will know,and i'll be bullied!AND CAN NEVER SET FOOT IN THIS AREA EVER AGAIN!OH MY GOD I'M SO SCREWED!I bow my head in shame as I hear a slight chuckle escape from the dude,and I kid you not, I almost snapped my neck from how fast I ended up turning to look at him.