Chapter 5~Prison hours

Keith's P.O.V

             Oh my quiznak,I'm losing my mind.Loverboy over here goes to my school apparently,AND WE HAVE THE SAME CLASSES THIS SEMESTER!Well actually I'm not that lucky,so we actually only have three classes together,I guess we were just on separate teams last year,and never ran into each other.Right now we're in Mr.Corans' English class(last class of the day to be exact)and to be honest Lance has found a way to make Language Arts interesting.While everybody's paying attention to the class clown Romelle comes over to 'talk'(failing miserably to try and flirt).She keeps putting her hand on my shoulder,or trying some way to touch me in little ways. Every time she attempts though Lance keeps looking over,practically glaring daggers.

 'Is Lance jealous?Nah he's a guy,so he's straight...right?"I sigh in defeat.Only one way to find out.I seriously should stop going into my mind space a lot.

"So Romelle How was your day today?"I ask flirtatiously.Giving a slight wink for added effects.Romelle was caught off guard by my remark,and turns into a blushing mess just looking down at her lap.I lift her chin up,and try not to barf,because a certain sun kissed tan blue eyed boy is watching us.

'Looks like I caught his attention..Interesting'I look over his way and once we made eye contact he looked away acting like he wasn't watching us like a predator looking at its prey.

"Well?How was it Romelle?"Rolling the r from her name,Oh.my.quiznak.Lance looks like he's about to blow a fuse.Apparently he doesn't realize that I'm practically watching his every move.

"It was g-great!"Romelle stuttered out.I grab her hand from my shoulder,and drop it to her side except I decided to tease Lance so I held onto her hand for a few more seconds,and smirk.Lance stops doing his weird dance and eyes us,making everyone in the whole class turn their heads.

"Get a room you two!"Someone random shouts.Others start joking around as well,and soon Lance looked like a girl in a club ready to pounce her man for cheating on her.'Holy quiznak this is perfect in every way.His face is HILARIOUS!"I thought to myself.I just let a smooth chuckle out.

"AHEM,I mean uh I think that we should get BACK to doing our work."Lance remarked.

  No one could see it,but he had clenched his teeth,and made a fist in his hand.Everyone groaned,but agreed with Lance,so Lance started playing music from his phone while Mr.coran was out,and oh boy everyone cheered at Lance for him to continue dancing.I swear on my mother's grave that Lance is a god,the way his hips swayed was just...Godlike.I quickly turn my head away before he caught me staring,and blushing.

"Well done McClain however I don't think dancing was apart of the assignment.Was it?"Mr.Coran spoke up.Everyone froze and spun their heads to the door.

"No sir,however dancing is involved with my presentation.I just thought I'd share it with the class a little early."Lance claimed.Ohhh Now Lance was getting cocky with that smug smirk on his face.

 Mr.Coran eyed Lance up and down.Mr.Coran has slicked back orange hair,and a mustache to top it off,and today he wore a bright blue suit with a tie that had a design of horses.

  "Well why didn't you just say so my boy!?We are a fam here so go ahead,let your inner dance out."Mr.Coran spoke while doing the shimmy.We all stared in disbelief at our new teacher.In the end we basically turned our class into a dance party.He twirled his mustache one last time before the bell rang.

Ring,Ring,Ring!~

Sighing I quickly pack up my things before Romelle can catch up with me,and boom I'm out the door.As I keep walking I get this weird chill that someone's watching me,and before I turn around something breathes down my neck.I spun around on my heel quickly and breathe a sigh of relief at who I'm staring at.