Favorite Physical Feature

Edgar

Your lips and how they curve into a smile when you get reminded of a good memory or (as much as he hates to admit it) when you smile because of him. He likes your lips more than your smile because of how kissable they look.

。。。。。。。。。

Kai

Your waist cause of how easily his hands fit and how he can hug you from behind and how surprised you get

。。。。。。。。。

Eve

Your hands. He likes them cause of their softness. He loves the feeling of your soft hands intertwined with his. Also how you can easily feel the difference between his rough hands and your soft hands.

。。。。。。。。。

Casey

Your nose. He likes how it crunches up when your mad at him or just wanting to hide your smile.

。。。。。。。。。

Lambda

Your hair. She likes how silky it is. She loves how you just let her do at many hairstyles she can.

。。。。。。。。。

Camila

If she was forced to pick it would be stomach and how it acts like a pillow for her to lay on. Other than that she just adores you and can't pick one thing.

。。。。。。。。。

Jude

He loves your smile. Even though he has seen it almost all his life he can't help but get a fuzzy feeling and smile with you. He especially loves it when you smile cause of his jokes.

。。。。。。。。。

Sean

Your eyes obviously. He loves how they look at him and their chocolatey brown/Beautiful ocean blue/match green/brilliant hazel color. He loves how he can read your emotions through your eyes.

。。。。。。。。。

Riley

He loves all of you and can't simply choose one thing.

。。。。。。。。。

Rasby

He loves your skin. Yes, I know weird. He loves how soft it is. He loves it cause he isn't able to have real skin and probably never will.
。。。。。。。。。

Eos

Your height (this man/robot is 6"6'). He thinks it's adorable how small you are compared to him.

。。。。。。。。。

Miles

As much as he hates to admit it her loves your eyes and how they sparkle with excitement whenever you go to see the birds and how he always gets lost in them.

。。。。。。。。。

Jasper

Your chest. NOT IN THE WAY YOU THINK PERVERTS (I mean kinda). He put a hook through your chest but he still loves you. He likes how it's kinda a pillow for him and his close it is to you

。。。。。。。。。

Cameron

He can't pick. From there moment he saw you he knew he had to have you. He just loves all of you.

。。。。。。。。。