Kay catchup

Meetings

You awoke to muffled talking. You look at your surroundings. It was a dimly lit room, white walls, a few stains of god knows what and a door right infront of you. You tried to move only to fine yourself restraint to a chair. The door slowly open and quickly the voices became louder. A person stepped in they had black hair, sickly pale skin, and dark almost black eyes. They seemed to be talking about where someone lived. The one with black hair looked over at you.

"Oh! You're awake. Call me Kay."

。。。。。。。。。

Nicknames

Yours: Doll

Theirs: you don't really call them any nickname cause they could probably take your teeth out if one wrong word is spoken but sometimes you'll call them sweets.

。。。。。。。。。

Where they like to kiss you

They don't like kisses but if they had to it would be on the hand or forehead. They probably think they're gonna get a disease.

。。。。。。。。。

Favorite physical feature

Doesn't matter their gonna torture you anyways.

。。。。。。。。。

What y'all think of each other

Them: their kinda annoying constantly asking to go home. And they cry alot.

You: Their scary and mean.

。。。。。。。。。

Seeing you cry

Doesn't care and keeps walking or laughs at you.

。。。。。。。。。

Contact names

You don't need your phone you're trapped there anyways.

。。。。。。。。。

Cuddly s/o

Your to scared to touch them. Their probably gonna stab you for laying a hand on them.

。。。。。。。。。

So I kinda forgot Kay was a character lol. Anyways sorry I haven't been uploading a lot.