Cuddly s/o pt. 2

Jude

He loves cuddles more than you do! Every chance he gets he cuddles you. So if you're ever at his house (or he is at yours) you both end up being tangled in each other's limbs sleeping.

。。。。。。。。。

Sean

He died and went to heaven (hell?) When you first cuddled him. He wanted your affection for so long and finally got it from you. Now, whenever he comes home he sits on the couch waiting for you to cuddle him.

。。。。。。。。。。

Riley

He was super awkward when you first cuddled. He didn't know what to do or where to put his arms. You could feel the awkwardness radiating off of him. He eventually got used to it and now you two cuddle every chance you get.

。。。。。。。。。

Rasby

It's hard cuddling a robot so instead, this sweet baby grabs all the pillows he sees and tapes them to his body so when you two cuddle your comfortable. He just wants to make sure you're happy and comfortable.

。。。。。。。。。

Eos

Another challenge. For cuddling, he wraps you in a blanket and just holds you in his lap while you slowly drift off to sleep. He doesn't mind sitting for a long time since he is a robot so it's a win-win.

。。。。。。。。。

Miles

He refused to cuddle you at first until he saw tears in your eyes. Once he saw tears he tackled you onto the bed/couch and cuddled you. Obviously, he didn't say he enjoyed it but you know he did. The only time he moved is to get a drink or snack.

。。。。。。。。。

Jasper

He's like a stuffed bear! With spikes all over it. You usually just sit down and cuddle with the dogs if they are calm. Jasper doesn't like you near the dogs a lot so sometimes he'll drag you away from them but he won't cuddle.

。。。。。。。。。

Cameron

Either you were hypnotized to be cuddly or you were already cuddly but either way, he LOVES cuddling you. After seeing you and wanting to have you forever he loved when you cuddle him the first time. He won't move at all.

。。。。。。。。。

Beep boop.