Mrs.Kim

It's been 10 days and Taehyung still didn't arrive home after he killed his father.. I decided to go onto a walk around the pier and I saw a bunch of people gathered around as this one man was reading something that sounded like a suicide note out loud. I went over to listen and suddenly I hear the man say "Kim Taehyung".. I busted through everyone and grabbed the note from the mans hand and starting breaking out in tears saying things like, "Why didn't I tell him.." "I should've ran away with him and his sister when I could've.." "He didn't deserve everything me and his father given to him" "WHY THE FUCK DID I TREAT HIM LIKE A PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH THAT WAS DUMPED ON THE SIDE OF THE GOD DAMN STREET" I ran over to the water screaming "PLEASE COME BACK TO ME.. FORGIVE ME PLEASE.. GOD PLEASE BRING HIM BACK TO ME...." I quickly felt a man pulling me back yelling, "HE'S GONE I'M SORRY..." Once I heard those 4 words I sat there speechless.. My son.. h..he's gone forever.. I took a good look at the man to see it was Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's ex.. Yeah I can't forget him, he beat Taehyung. Whenever he came home he was bleeding and had bruises everywhere.. I was too in shock that no words escaped my mouth. He's gone.. and it's all my fault..