-6 years before-

Quick 3rd person POV and first person POV switch quickly

Taehyung was 18 at this time about to graduate from high school. He was so happy because all that was going through his mind was that he can finally spend his time all with Jungkook, and not have to worry about school. It was going to be their last day of school the next day, so Taehyung was excited. While he was so into excitement, he got a text from Jungkook but wasn't paying attention because of his happiness.

He finally calmed down and looked at his phone to see 83 text messages from Jungkook

Kookie:TaeTae
Kookie:Baby
Kookie:Tae
Kookie:T A E
Kookie:Y o
Kookie:Sweetheart
Kookie:baby
Kookie:baby
Kookie:baby
Etc.

Tae picked up his phone and started texting Jungkook.

-Time Skip-

Tae went downstairs for dinner to see Jungkook with open arms at the door smiling, happy to see Tae. Tae ran into Jungkook's arms then asked in curiosity, "Jungkook, where are my parents?" Jungkook looked at Tae in his arms then said "They left when I came." Taehyung looked more happy when those words escaped Jungkook's mouth. "Why are you here??" He asked wondering. "I wanted to know if you wanted to stay over at my house for the rest of today and tomorrow, my dad won't be home. Besides, I want you to get away from your parents." Jungkook said smiling at Tae with a more soothing expression. "Suree" Taehyung said with his wide Box smile.

-Time Skip-

It was a week after graduation, and he was already forced to stay in his room for "disobeying" his dads rules. Jungkook hasn't texted him for 3 days making Tae feel like Jungkook doesn't want to talk to him. He went back to his bed and decided to go back to sleep.

-3 years later-

Tae was ready for another day of getting harassed by Jeon Jungkook. I hate how he tells me he's sorry, and just continues acting like he said nothing. Last night he told me a slut who wants attention, I mean he's correct about the attention part. I mean I never get any so I want some from him, but I'm not a slut. He acts like a king I hate it, he touches me and says he loves me when right after he abused me and say's I'm a mistake to the world.. Who's saying he's wrong.?
I walked downstairs to tell my mother I was going somewhere. "Mother, I'm going to the store." I said awkwardly to my mother watching tv. "Go already" she said in a cold emotionless voice. I walked out and to Jungkook's house because he told me he wanted me to come. I arrived at Jungkook's house and walked into his house. As soon as I shut the door behind me he pushed my against the wall and said in a deep tone "you're late little slut." I tried not to keep eye contact with him and he picked me up and threw me on the couch. He started unbuckling my pants and taking them off. After he successfully took my pants off, he handcuffed my hands to the bed frame while my back was facing him. He growled in a very deep tone and said seductively, "This is what you get for being late." He said as he started hitting my ass with all of his strength. I yelled in pain every time he hit me. He finally stopped, then he grabbed my belt out of my pants and started full force whipping me. I was screaming in pain at this point. Jungkook stopped and flipped me over so that I was facing him as both of my arms crossed above me. He wiped my tears and kissed my lips then said "You deserve it." I looked away from him as he un cuffed me and threw my pants at me. "Get dressed slut.." he said in a cold voice. I put my pants back on and started walking out of his house.

-Time Skip-

I arrived home and had the nicest greeting of being yelled at by my father. I ignored him then went into my room and sat on my bed. I took my pants off and looked at my ass in the mirror to see dried blood on it. I wiped it off with a wet paper towel then put my pants back on and went to bed.

-11 days before Taehyung's death-

Taehyung was walking down a dark alley way in the pouring rain. He heard thunder and jumped but continued walking. He was walking home from the store because he was getting a birthday present for his dad and mom, he knows they don't care about him but he still loves them both so much. He got his mom a necklace with her name on the bottom, then he got his dad a cheap silver ring that's just plain. By the time he went home and opened the door, his body shut down.

You have to read the first part to find out what happened.

The final things that were with him were his mom's necklace and dad's ring. He put it on the note before he jumped off. His last words being.. "I don't belong here anymore, goodbye.."