Really.. Just because of one large thing I decide to do this..?

"Ugh.. I can't believe I'm writing this. Taehyung, I know you won't ever see this but.. but I loved you so much.. There was something wrong with me, I was taken over by a sudden urge of anger that just hit me.. I didn't intentionally mean to hurt you like that, nor even play with you. You were my everything, you stopped my blood from rushing through my body quickly and stopped me from breaking into tears.. you made me have no fears.. (Don't think about it 🤡). You made my life complete. Now I'm here thinking about what I've done. You know I was a dumb bitch, why the fuck would I hurt such a beautiful and perfect person like that? While writing this I was having second thoughts on if I should kill myself or not, but now I'm just going to do it. I really don't know who's going to read this because my family died in a plane crash, sadly I wasn't there. Even if they were still here would they really care? I deserved my mothers abuse, I deserved every second of it for what I did to Taehyung. My dog.. I still have him right? Such a fluffy cute th- No one cares Jeon Jungkook just shut up. This is the stupidest thing I've ever written in the history of the universe itself, but all I want to talk about is how bad I feel.. I deserve to do this, Taehyung should've been the one who lives on.. Really what was going through my head, he got enough abuse from his father and mother why would I but in like that? I wish I could be with him right now.. cuddling him like before.. I just had to ruin everything. Little Jeon Jungkook comes back with another episode of "Time To Ruin Everyone I Know's Lives". Such a perfect person deserved a better life.. He used to rant to me about how bad he wanted to become a idol, sing, and dance. He even tried rapping in front of me to see how he would sound.. -iNsErT cYPhEr pT.3 kIm gA- *tAehYuNg vErsIon- I know this isn't a very long note but I wanted to finally explain how much I apologize.. Now I must punish myself with consequences.. Goodbye world.. It was great while it lasted but I couldn't hold in my guilt any longer. Now it will be released with a..

A Goodbye..