𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖

—————— ♡          ——————

          "I hate you! Hanako-Kun" I yelled at Hanako as his eyes went wide in shock

     "I hate you! Hanako-Kun" I yelled at Hanako as his eyes went wide in shock. The funny thing was I didn't hate him in fact I'm in love with Hanako. But I know that Hanako loves Yashiro and I can't be her.

God how I envy her so much. I just wish that Hanako would look at me the same way he looks at her. His eyes light up whenever she walks into a room and I just wish that could be me.

Yashiro is just so pretty and kind that I could never hate her. It wasn't even her fault, she didn't know that I liked him so instead, I have chosen to hate Hanako. Hoping that if I thought that enough it would happen one day.

"Did I do something wrong (y/n)-chan? I'm sorry for whatever I did. I-I can fix it just tell me what it is." You could see the desperation in his eyes as he spoke with a shaky voice.

You couldn't blame him. Tears were on the verge of falling off his face. "I hate you Hanako-Ku- Hanako-San!" I yelled a little bit louder than last time changing the Kun to a san. As a way to show that I no longer think of him as a friend. Hanako then engulfed me into a hug as his tears started to fall.

"No don't call me Hanako-San please call me Hanako-Kun.. just like before." My hands when up to hug him but I stopped myself before I could and just stood there.

"(Y/n) say something... SAY SOMETHING" Hanako's voice started to get more aggressive since I have said nothing else.

I haven't spoken is because this is already hard enough and I can't tell him that. There were tears in my eyes as well and I didn't want him to see me cry.

"G-Get off of me! I Hate YOU!" I then pushed Hanako off of me and ran away.  Hanako then started chasing after me calling my name. But I couldn't face him so I continued running. I ran out of the school's entrance and through the schoolyard. With tears streaming down my face now.

"(Y/N) PLEASE COME BACK THERE!" He yelled near the fence. As I kept on running it started to rain but that wasn't going to stop me. I ran until my legs gave up and I fell on the ground in tears I just sat there crying.

Meanwhile, Hanako was kicking the gate crying and cursing for not being able to leave the school grounds. Kou was inside the building and saw the event that happened out on the schoolyard through the window. He started running to the gate to see what happened cause he just saw (y/n) running and Hanako chase her.

Kou grabbed his umbrella and ran to where Hanako was and saw him crying. "Hanako what's wrong and why did (Y/n)-Chan go off running."

"I-I don't know she.. she just said that she h-hated me and I-I d-don't know what to do I-I ca-can't lose her," Hanako said as he started crying more worrying Kou. He had never seen the ghost boy cry before so he decided to run off to where Hanako said (Y/n) ran towards to.

As Kou ran he found a crying (Y/n) on the side of the road in the pouring rain. "(Y/n)-Chan, what's wrong?" He asked as he crouched down holding his umbrella out to cover the already soaking wet girl.

"Kou-Kun?" She replied sadly.

It hurt to see the girl he liked like this crying in the rain and not being able to do anything so he then hugged her dropping his umbrella. "It's ok I'm here, you don't have to tell me what's wrong right now just know that I will always be here for you."

The (h/c) hair coloured girl hugged him back and put her head in his neck crook "Thanks Kou, thanks for always being here for me."

"No problem (Y/n)-Chan I- I ... I love you" He whispered in her ear.

       ~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's been 2 months after the event and since then (Y/n) and Hanako haven't talked since then and (Y/n) and Yashiro have talked less to but they still remain friends. In that time Kou and (Y/n) have started dating.

Hanako would see (Y/n) walking around in the hallways and his heart would break seeing her happier with Kou then she was with him. It hurt him the way things ended with her and one day Hanako was up of the rooftop looking at the sunset and Yashiro found him there crying. "What's wrong Hanako-Kun? Why are you crying?"

"I should have told her that I was in love with her."

     —————— ♡ ——————

      Oop I hope y'all like this is the first angst  I have ever written so I hope y'all like this. I know I liked writing this so ya there are many more to come. Also if you guys ever what a part 2 of something just comment and it will be made. But Ya I really hope you guys like this so yeah!