𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆

So I got my first request from @uwu_peaxhy ! Thank you so much for requesting and I hope you enjoy this smut

    —————— ♡ ——————

     It was a nice quiet day well that was unless you were in the washroom of the old school building where both (Y/n) and Yashiro were doing their toilet cleaning duties

     It was a nice quiet day well that was unless you were in the washroom of the old school building where both (Y/n) and Yashiro were doing their toilet cleaning duties. While Kou and Hanako were there with them keeping them company.

Well, Hanako was more or less there to give them company he was mostly just there to tease and flirt with (Y/n). While she was cleaning the windows Hanako came up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Wow (Y/n) you hands look so nice~ I bet they would look nicer wrapped around my-"

(Y/n) knew exactly what he was going to say next causing her to push him off while her face when pink. "Shut up Hanako I'm trying to clean the windows!"

Her small outburst caused both Yashiro and Kou to look over to see what was wrong.

"What?" Hanako asked in an innocent voice while giving them an innocent face making them suspicious. "I was just trying to tell (Y/n)-Chan that her hands would look nice wrapped around my mop."

"Just next time don't word it like that Hanako, it gives people the wrong idea!" (Y/n) yelled as she grabbed the mop from his hands.

The rest of the day went like that Hanako would whisper suggestive things in her ears and then brush them off.

Later on, Teru came by tell Kou that they had to go. 'Then there were 3, at least I'm not here alone with Hanako' (y/n) thought to herself but at the exact moment Yashiro got a phone call from her mom telling her to go home.

'fuck'

"Bye (Y/n)-Chan, bye Hanako-Kun see you guys tomorrow!" She said with a smile as she waved goodbye and walked towards the door.

"Bye Nene-Chan!/Yashiro-Chan!" Both you and Hanako said at the same.

You quickly went back to cleaning up so Hanako wouldn't bother you.

"Now we are all alone (Y/n)-Chan~," Hanako said you weren't facing him but you could see the smirk on his face.

You tried to not pay attention to him but by mistake, you ended up knocking over a bunch of cleaning supplies. You bend down to pick them up when Hanako spoke.

"What a nice view (Y/n)-Chan~ I wouldn't mind if you knocked stuff over more often." At this point, you had had enough. You had a huge thing for him and him teasing you like this was driving you crazy. But you couldn't blame him, he didn't know about your feelings for him.

While you were thinking you didn't notice that you had pinned Hanako against a wall and his face has turned beat red.

"(Y/n)-Cha-n what are you doing?" Hanako stutter. It's not every day that your crush pins you up against a wall. (Y/n)'s actions made Hanako hard which made him turn away from her face.

After (Y/n) snapped back to reality she had realized what she has done making her face red as well she quickly unpinned Hanako "I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention and I'm-" (Y/n)'s word were cut short when she noticed the bludged in Hanako's pants growing bigger.

(Y/n) face went really red "Did... did I do that?" (Y/n) stumbled to get the words out her mouth at the thought of her making him hard.

"Y..yeah" Now it was Hanako's turn to turn red.

After hearing this (Y/n) got an idea to get back at Hanako as a sly grin showed up on her face. "Here let me take care of that~"

And with that, she got on her knees and started to unzip Hanako's pants pulling them down to reveal the huge tent. As (Y/n) started to palm him through his pants, he let out a moan.

(Y/n) then took off his underwater which let his dick spring free. "Wow Hanako your so big~," she said as she slowly started to rub his tip with her thumb. After a while, she put her whole hand on his dick and started pumping him.

A small moan fell from Hanako's lips, sure he has a lot fantasies of this exact moment but the real thing was better than he could ever imagine.

(Y/n) started going slower making Hanko look at her as she licked her lips and put her mouth near his dick making Hanako moan out her name.

"(Y/n) just suck me al-already" his voice shaking.

"I want you to beg for it," she said as her mouth hovered over his dick.

"Please (Y/n)" he whimpered as (Y/n) started sucking him making him feel like he was on cloud 9.

"Oh god (Y/n) your so good at this~"  He kept moaning as you started sucking faster.

(Y/n) moved her tongue in a circular motion. Hanako then grabbed a handful of your hair tugging on it making you deepthroat him.

"Aw fuck (Y/n) I'm gonna cum if you keep this up" Hanako groaned as he closed his eyes in pleasure. When he opened his eyes again they meet (Y/n)'s eyes giving him an innocent look.

That look was enough for Hanako to reach his high as he came all over your mouth you swallowed every last bit that came out.

"Mmm, you taste so good Hanako~," you said in a teasing manner as you pushed him into a stall. You then straddled him as you grinding on his dick making him hard again.

"Oh, so you're going to tease me?" Hanako said in a seductive voice as he placed his lips on (y/n) neck and started kissing her neck. While he was doing that his hands trail up and started taking off her uniform leaving her in her bra and underwear.

(Y/n) then clipped her bra off and slide her underwear off as she put his tip near her entrance and started teasing him by rubbing it just over the opening. After a while, she couldn't take it anymore and pushed his dick into her letting out a huge cry he was so big it hurt. On the other hand, Hanako felt like he was on could 9 and had to fight his will to not just start thrusting inside her.

After a while, the pain had pasted and all (Y/n) could fell was pleasure and she slowing started bouncing on his dick. "Oh fuck (Y/n) you are so tight" 

As (Y/n) while bouncing on his dick she bounce on her g-spot letting her moan Hanako's name really loud.  As she keep bouncing both Hanako and her were reaching their highs .

"Fuck Hanako I'm- I'm going to cum!" "Mmm same, (Y/n) I want you to cum on my dick" After a few more bounces (Y/n) could feel the knot in her stomach come undone. "Hanako!"  she screamed while she came causing her to tighten even more to milk Hanako which lend up to Hanako cumming as well.

"Fuck (Y/n) if this is going to happen whenever we are left alone i might not let Yashiro and Kou-Kun ever come back."
—————— ♡ ——————

Alright there is your cup of sin! anyways my irl follow this account so if y'all see this we don't talk about this

so yeah i kinda didn't know how to end it so i hope y'all like the way i chose to end it.

if you have any request just comment or dm me or if u have ways to make this better comment as well i would love to live up to your guys expectations

but yeah i hope y'all like this and remember to vote 😘✌️ h