Chapter 4 👀

Third Person - Thursday
You decided to spend the next day with Daniel, who asked you if you wanted to hang out at 3:36 AM in the morning.
You expected that from Daniel, he was the type of guy to hit a girl up, asking if she wanted to hang out, even though she'd be sleeping, but you didn't mind. You liked hanging out with Daniel.
(Your outfit)

(Dani's outfit)

(Dani's outfit)

—- He picked you up at 2:30 PM, and you two went to the fair that was open until 11 PM

—-
He picked you up at 2:30 PM, and you two went to the fair that was open until 11 PM. He bought the tickets, and two spent the day going on rides, taking photos and silly selfies, and eating food/candies & sweets.

Of course, as he drove you home, you told him about Kevin.

"And...he was so angry about the kiss." You breathe out.

"And that's why he wanted me to drop you?" Daniel asked and you nodded.

"I'm sorry, it isn't right for me to use you-"

"No. I wouldn't say that." Daniel clears his throat. "I would have dropped you home whether you or Kev wanted me to. We're friends, Y/N. I'll do anything for you."

You smile at him. Daniel has always been like this, you say to yourself, he has always been sweet and honest, and did everything he could to please everyone and to keep them happy.

"Do you want something?" Daniel asks, as he stops at a gas station.

"Sour patch." You reply and he grins.

"Ok. I feel like that too, do you want anything else?"

"Nope."

"Alright. Keep my keys with you, Y/N. Keep the doors locked."

"I will."

As you two eat sour patches, and as Daniel drives, youse share childhood stories, making you both cringe and laugh.

"And that cake you made for me for my 12th birthday." Daniel laughs.

"I tried." You shrug, smiling. "You enjoyed it, though."

"Yea, cause your mother promised to buy me another one." He says, making you two laugh harder.

"I miss hanging out with you." You say honestly and he grins.

"Same here, Y/N." He smiles, and he parks outside your house. "I forgot to tell you that you looked lovely today."

"I'm pretty sure that kiss said everything." You tease and he laughs. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure." He smiles. "We're going to be rehearsing, so...Kev's going to be there."

"Where else would he be?" You joke and Daniel  laughs.

"Just try and work something out with him." Daniel says. "So...I'll pick you up...around 5 PM?"

"Sure." You nod, and as you walk away, you suddenly stop, walk to Daniel's car and tap his window.

"Huh?" He winds his window down. "Y/N-"

You kiss him and smile to yourself when you feel that feeling that you had that night. Kissing Daniel was different. You didn't know why, or how, but you just enjoyed it.

You pull away and smile when Daniel grins.

"Didn't expect that." He says. "It's late, Y/N. Let's talk when I get home. I'll call you, mami."
—-
You and Daniel spent a long time chatting on the phone. From 11:39 PM to 6:30 AM, you guys talked about anything, and after the call ended, you slept for hours.
By the time you woke up, it was 4:50 PM and you started panicking. Your phone started ringing and it was Daniel.

"Hey, mami-"

"I'm so sorry but you're going to be late." You say. "I-"

"Don't worry. Just get ready. I bought breakfast. We'll just have to be late together, then."

"You're the best."

"I know. I'll see you in fifteen minutes, Y/N."

"Ok. Bye Daniel."
—-
He picks you up and you two eat a breakfast of chocolate croissants and hot chocolates.
At rehearsal, you can help but notice Kevin and Devin's outfits.

(Kev's outfit)

(Dev's outfit)

(Dev's outfit)

"What's popping, ma?" Kevin says, smirking as he watches you sit on the wooden floor

"What, Kev?" You say, looking at him. "Want to tell me not go get into your car again? Because that's fine with me."

"Is that why you haven't been answering my calls or messages?" He asks.

"Why do I have to answer your calls or messages?" You scoff. "Maybe I'm busy with someone."

"Who?"

"Daniel."

Kevin scoffs and walks away, making Devin walk up to you.

"Hey." He says simply and you smile. "We still up for Saturday?"

"Definitely." You grin. "You picking me up?"

"At 1 PM, baby." He grins and you both stare at each other until Daniel interrupts.

"We got to rehearse." He says and Devin nods then they walk away.
—-
As they rehearse, you notice Kevin keep making excuses to be near you.

"Y/N, can we talk after rehearsal?" Kevin asks as he walks near you for the millionth time. "I just need to explain."

"Actually, don't bother." You shrug. "And don't call me or text me and ask to hang out cause I'll be with Daniel and Devin."

"What?" Kevin's eyes go cold.

"You heard me."

"Alright..." Kevin says softly. "If that's what you want."