Chapter 7 👀

Third Person

Your heart froze. Scratch that. Your entire body froze.

He seemed like he knew what he wanted to do, and he was lustful, but...his heart was telling him something else. He couldn't put his finger on it, and didn't want to.

"Kev." You say, seemingly breathless. "W-"

He walked towards you and you stepped back. You knew Kevin wouldn't hurt you, but you were still afraid. Very afraid.

"Y/N." Kevin said, his voice sounding so pure...but very different. "Y/N....hey, look at me."

You close your eyes, and for some reason, you were terrified. You felt fear wash over you like never before. This was different. You lost control over your body and felt yourself fall into the ground.

The vibe in the bathroom was different. You tried to get Kevin off of you, but he wasn't budging. The last thing you remember is his small tattoo on his wrist as he pulled up his sleeve....then you screamed as you felt pain.
—-
Third Person - 25 Minutes Before

Devin watched you walk into the bathroom, as he had his eyes on you the entire time. He suddenly became worried when you didn't walk back out. He still kept his eye on the bathroom door when he went to buy some more drinks, but when he returned and noticed that you still weren't in your seat, he sensed something wasn't right.

He excused himself, making up a dumb reason just to walk away to be near you, and as he walked towards the men bathroom, he heard you scream. He instantly pushed open the door, not caring that everybody in the restaurant was now staring at him, and what he saw, nearly gave him a heart attack.

Third Person - Your Mom (An Hour Later)

Your mother, who had just come back from work, got a surprise when Devin called. She had been working from 5 AM to 10:30 PM, and just reached home at 11:00. Her legs felt like it was going to break, her head felt it was going to roll off of her head, and her body felt like it could collapse at any second.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mrs Y/L/N," She noticed how worried Devin sounded.

"What's the matter, honey?"

"Uh...Y/N is...is in hospital."

"What?"

Her heart instantly broke. Her precious angel was in hospital, but...why?

"I'm not sure, Mrs Y/L/N. But she woke up seven minutes ago and...It's better if I tell you in person. Can you drive here or do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, no, Devin, I'll drive myself."

Devin told you which hospital and in twenty minutes she was there.
—-
Third Person - You Woke Up

The room was slightly spinning when you woke up. Your whole body felt weird and between your legs felt sore. You smiled when you saw Devin walk in.

"Hey, I just got off the phone with your mom." He says, smiling slightly as he sat down next to you. "She's on her way."

"W-What happened?" You whispered.

"Y-You got raped..." Devin says honestly and seeing your reaction hurt him. "I ran in when I heard you scream, and managed to get the dude off of you...I didn't recognise him, but you, Y/N..the last thing you said before you fainted was..."

"Was what?"

"Kevin."
—-
You didn't believe it. Refused to. Kevin would never do that. Devin saw tears coming out of your eyes and gently rubbed your back as he hugged you.

"Hey." Devin whispered. "Cheer up..We both know it never could have been Kevin."

"Where is he?"

"He left the restaurant when that dude ran out of the bathroom. I called him but he didn't pick up. So I left a message, telling him what hospital you're in."

"What am I doing at hospital if I got raped? Couldn't you just have taken me home with you?"

"It's just...you were out cold, after that dude ran off, and you didn't wake when I was shaking you and saying your name. So I called the ambulance, and told them what happened."

"And...I woke up right now? I didn't wake up during the ride here?"

"No." Devin replied. "You were out cold."
—-
35 minutes later

You decided to take a nap, and as you were drifting off, you heard Kevin's voice. And your mother's. In an argument.

"I would never do that to Y/N!" You heard Kevin say calmly. "Mrs Y/L/N, you know me, why would I do that to your daughter who I've known my entire life?"

"Well I don't know, maybe because she's been ignoring you for a while now?" Your mother snapped and you swallowed nervously. "I've seen the way she's been acting, ever since you picked her up, ever since the day you took her...whatever you did, from now on, stay away from my daughter."