Chapter 6 👀

Third Person

You finally realised that ignoring Kev wasn't the best option. You could tell it was taking a toll on him, as he came to the pools with dark circles around his eyes.

"Hi, Kev." You say and he looks at you.

For the first time in what felt like forever, you both stared at each other. He wanted to say something, but him being stubborn, he nodded and walked away, leaving you angry.

"Oh, shit." Georgia says, appearing by your side. "That's tough."

"He is so..." You search for a word.

"Annoying?" Georgia suggests and you turn your hands into fists. "You need to calm down, my Leo."

"Does he want me to kill him?" You basically shout. "Cause Lord knows I will!"

"He doesn't." A familiar voice turns around and you see your guy best friend, Tyler.

"Ty!" You shout and hug him and he laughs as you get a little emotional.

"Don't cry, God." Tyler says and Georgia hugs him. "Save your tears for the heartbreak that will happen in two months from now."

"Very funny." You roll your eyes and notice Devin walking towards youse.

"Hey." Devin says, and you smile at him.

Georgia and you exchange smiles and looks as Tyler got red. (Did I mention Tyler has had a crush on Devin for nearly a year? No? Sorry 🥺❤️).

"You okay?" Devin touches his shoulder as he walks closer to Tyler. "Are you choking on something? D, grab some water!"

Tyler finally lets out a gasp, and says, "No! Don't waste your beautiful breath in telling Daniel to fetch some water!"

Devin slightly looks shocked by Tyler's few words, and laughs it off.
—-
Kev's P.O.V

If this girl wants to ignore my calls and messages, Imma ignore her. That's what I told myself this morning as I was getting changed..and when I saw Y/N, I freaked out.

My heart was beating fast, my stomach suddenly felt like butterflies were in it and I felt my ears getting pink. That's why I gave her a nod and walked off because I wasn't gonna let her know I haven't been sleeping well.

She could probably tell cause she noticed the bags under my eyes, but like she was going to mention it. Even though it's Devin's day, and I'm not supposed to make moves on Y/N...who cares? Like my girl is gonna tell him.
—-
Third Person

They spent all morning until closing time at the pools, then Devin shouted dinner. It was a fun day for all of you, and you enjoyed spending the day with Devin. You liked how he loved to talk and you could sit next to him all day, talking about anything.

And he gave you this chill vibe. This 'You don't gotta worry when you be with me' vibe. He made you feel like you were the only person he saw the entire day, and you loved that. However, you noticed Kevin kept ignoring you. You tried to talk to him when you went to order food, but he pretended you weren't talking to him and the couple behind you thought you didn't know him, which was highly embarrassing but what was even more was when the little girl said loudly, "Mommy, does she know him?" And you felt like screaming "Yes, he does!" When Kevin smirked and walked away.

After dinner, you excused yourself to the bathroom. You didn't need to go bathroom, you just had to wash your face. You opened the bathroom door, walked up to the sink and stared at yourself.

A million thoughts was racing through your head and one of them was 'Kevin'. But then you thought 'No, I'm with Devin.' Then another person said, 'Are you sure?'

Were you sure?

You didn't know anymore. Were you with Kevin or Devin? You sort of "broke up" with Kevin, but this day with Devin wasn't a date....was it? Then you started thinking about Daniel.

Are you toying with all three of them? Your heart slightly fell when you thought that. They were your friends and you never would do that to them.

Suddenly, something broke into your thoughts. You hear the bathroom door push open and you quickly turned around.

To see Kevin.