Chapter 1

AN: Okayy, so let's just ignore the fact that it was stated that Boboiboy only has seven elements! Ok? OK! This timeline happened AFTER the BBB Galaxy series so as to not be confused with all the Retak-ka and fusions hekhek. ENJOY my first fic in this fandom! >u<

Papa Zola yawned as he walked through the dark corridors of TEMPUR-A headquarters.

"Just where is the bathroom of Justice?!" He grumbled while checking every door he passed by.

WHOOSH!

He froze as something passed by him. He turned to look what it was, but everything was too dim to make anything out. He gulped as he felt a shiver run down his spine. His own girly scream stuck in his throat, ready to break out.

Then something moved by the corner, making him squeak and step back.

"W-who's there?!" Papa Zola demanded, trying to sound brave but failing miserably, "Show yourself in the face of JUSTICE!"

Another sound of something passing by made him turn and his eyes widened as figures passed by in front of him, as if running away. He gasped as he realized that they looked like-

THUD!

Something dark had landed in front of him and he was too stunned to scream when the dark shape started growing—which he eventually realized were... wings?

They slowly unraveled, revealing a figure inside.

The man caught two silver orbs gleam between the small gaps of the dark wings that seemed to morph perfectly with the darkness that surrounded them. Before he knew it, he finds himself screaming in high-pitch before passing out right then and there.

_________________

"Boboiboy! Wake up! Wake up!" Boboiboy groaned as Ochobot kept shaking him.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbled as he tried to roll over only to be slapped in the face, causing him to shriek in surprise and fall off his bed. He could hear the power sphere giggle and glared at his friend. He turned to look at the alarm beside him, surprised to see that it was only 6 in the morning.

"Ochobot! It's only 6AM!" He whined while rubbing his head.

"Commander wants to see everyone! It sounded urgent." Ochobot explained, snapping the boy out from his sleepy haze. He stood up to peek at the top bunk of the double deck, "Gopal—!" He paused to see the bed empty. He then remembered last week's incident & was silent for a moment.

Ochobot, sensing the other's somber silence, puts a hand on his shoulder, "It's alright, Boboiboy. They'll come around eventually."

Boboiboy sighed as he started rummaging for his stuff, "I don't know, Ochobot. It was my fault that the other power sphere wasn't saved." His shoulders drooped a bit, "Now everyone's mad at me... and I'm on probation."

Ochobot looked sad, "I'm still here for you, Boboiboy. And I think it's unfair that you get all the blame—"

"I did get out of control." Boboiboy grumbled as he pulled his black shirt over his head, "Remind me next time not to let Cahaya, Api & Daun out at the same time."

The robot winced a bit at the memory. It was during their mission a week ago when everything went out of hand. The enemies were getting away with the power sphere and Boboiboy, in a haze of panic, split into Cahaya, Api & Daun.

Which did not end well.

Api & Daun had gotten into an argument after one of the vines that held the bad guys captive got burnt. And Cahaya- instead of trying to calm the two down- only added fuel to the fire by being his usual arrogant self, telling his two counter-parts that they would never get anything right.