Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! (/w\) A lot of things happened and I almost forgot about this fic! But anyway, what matters now is that it's here. Better late than never! >o< So enjoooy!!

---BBB---

Night had fallen, and Ochobot was fast asleep while still holding on to Boboiboy's hand. Suddenly, the bot woke up as he was sure the other's finger twitched. He quickly jerked to Fang's direction and exclaimed in excitement, "Boboiboy moved!"

The teen almost fell out of the chair he sat as he quickly approached them, "Really? He's waking up?"

Before the yellow bot could respond, the other's hand twitched once more.

"Boboiboy!" Said teen started shifting in his sleep, making Fang turn to Ochobot, "Should we call the others?"

"But the mission—"

The lights suddenly went out, much to their surprise. Fang quickly summoned his shadows while Ochobot turned to Boboiboy in worry. The grip on the bot's hand suddenly tightened,

"Fang! Boboiboy's waking—"

He froze as the other's eyes open, only to reveal gleaming silver orbs before dimming into their usual brown ones.

"Wha—" Dark tendrils suddenly surrounded Boboiboy, making Ochobot scream and pull away in surprise.

"It's attacking Boboiboy?!" Fang held up his hands, trying to use his shadows to penetrate through the cocoon that had now wrapped around his friend. Ochobot quickly shook his head, "Fang! No! It's—"

"Boboiboy Gelap."

The two gaped at the winged boy, now floating over his bed, eyes narrowed as he tried to analyze them.

"A... a new element?" Fang exclaimed looking completely dumbfounded, "B-Boboiboy had been the intruder all along?!"

"This is Boboiboy Api all over again." Ochobot sighed in exasperation before gasping in surprise as dark tendrils suddenly grabbed him, "WAAHH!"

"Ochobot! Shadow fingers!" Fang shouted letting the shadows grab the power sphere, "Boboiboy! What are you doing?!"

Gelap merely narrowed his eyes as his wings expanded on his back. More dark tendrils appeared from the tips and launched at Fang who immediately yelled, "Shadow shield!"

The attack was completely deflected, unfortunately, this caused Fang to loosen his grip on Ochobot. No sooner did Ochobot finds himself in the arms of Gelap, but he was surprised at the gentle hold, "B-Boboiboy?"

"Let Ochobot go, Boboiboy!" Fang warned as his hands pulsed with energy, causing Gelap to glare at him, "I don't want to hurt you!"

This seemed to have been the wrong thing to say as Gelap then growled out, "Twilight slumber."

Dark floating orbs suddenly surrounded them and Ochobot immediately took this opportunity to scan them, "Fang! Watch out! Once those orbs touch you, you'll be knocked out!"

Without hesitation, he dodged the sudden onslaught, "Shadow speed!"

He skillfully jumped on the walls, successfully avoiding them. He looked up to see an opening and pounced towards Gelap, who was taken aback and instinctively held up his free arm, bracing himself. This caused Fang to falter as he saw the vulnerable look on the other's face.

Unfortunately, the hesitance was enough to get hit by one of the orbs and Fang was falling, completely unconscious.

"FANG!" Ochobot screamed.