One, Two, Almost Dead!

After twenty minutes of bleeding, nonstop. Alois passed out. Leaning against the tree. His cheeks were soaked in tears. Some were still falling, very lightly. He felt alone, and knew Claude wouldn't come for him. That alone, tore his heart apart.

As Alois laid there, nearly unconscious. A wolf had came out from a bush. Snarling, hungrily. His scent senses heightened. Due to the scent of blood. He stalked his way over to the bloody blonde. Only to be stopped by a tight grip on his neck. Claude broke its neck, and tossed it to the side. Then rushed to Alois and picked him up.

"Why must you be so stubborn...I don't want you to end your life. Not like this, not so...vulnerable." Claude said, softly. Running in a inhuman speed to the manor. Alois heard Claude, and his heart raced. "He came! He really came..." He thought to himself. With very little strength. Alois opened his eyes, and looked up at Claude. "T-thank you..." He said, in a feeble voice. Then rubbed his head against Claude's chest.

"If I hadn't come to you, when I did. A hungry wolf would have made a snack out of you. And I would've been too late..." Claude looked down at him. With a single tear falling. "I would've broken my promise to you. My promise to save your life, and keep you safe."

Alois looked at his eyes. Seeing the genuine care, in Claude's eyes. He wiped that tear away and cupped his cheek. "You idiot..." He kissed him, deeply. Which caused Claude to slow down for a moment. Taken by surprise by the sudden kiss. He kissed Alois back, gently.