Racing Heart!

Alois laid in his bed, eyes closed, as he slept. His body all cleaned up and bandaged. Light snores escaped his lips. A light blush stained his cheeks. Thinking of Claude, and the way they had kissed.

Ever since Claude saved him from the wolf, and his bleeding. Alois was flustered and extremely shocked. Remembering the way Claude looked at him. Not in the hungry way, or the way the old man did. There was a deep emotion in them. In those golden eyes. He was surprised and wasn't expecting that, at all. Alois woke up, slowly. Hearing someone enter his room. He looked to see who it was, and smiled weakly.

Claude came in, with a food cart. He looked at Alois. With a soft smile and bowed his head. "I'm sorry for waking you. I came in with food and tea. Your stomach was growling a little while ago." He walked over to the bed. Then sat on it, looking down at Alois. The blushing blonde looked up at Claude. Seeing the same eyes from earlier. "Claude, why did you save me..? I'm just a human. A mere snack for you to devour."

Claude shook his head, chuckling. "I saved you, because I want you. Not in the way that man did. Not in the way I'm supposed to. But in the way I want to. I love you, in the way that makes my heart race. Every time I look at you. Every time I'm near you. I can feel my stomach flutter. My heart beat faster. Yes, I know it's wrong. I know I'm a demon. But, I can't change how I feel. I don't think I want to." After listening to those words. Alois began tearing up, and looked away. "I've waited so long to hear you say that. For you to love me...for you to care."

Claude leaned down and kissed Alois' cheek. Then grabbed his chin, and pulled his face up. Looking into tear filled blue eyes. Claude looked at him, as a lover. "I do care. I always have. I want you, Alois. I want you to fill that empty space in my heart. Only you." He then kissed Alois, deeply. Hearing the blonde moan in the kiss. His hands touched the place, that hadn't been cut. Alois blushed, deeply. Then allowed himself to be touched.